Bonnie Anderson "Granbonny" June 10, 1940 - March 11, 2008

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh, I just got on the forum and read of our dear Bonnie's passing. It is bringing tears to my eyes right now knowing that we won't see her cheerful posts anymore. What an unbelievable loss to VR.Com.

She was so loving to everyone here, and like you, Susan, I too remember getting her special Southern treat at the Golden reunion. I always enjoyed chatting with her too and loved hearing about her family and that handsome grandson of hers and those adorable grandbabies.

Bonnie, my dear, you will be sorely missed.

Bonnie was a very special person. Her wit and charm were Old South at its finest. Her love for her family shone through all that she posted here. My deepest sympathies go, first and foremost, to her family and then also to all here who adored her and who counted her friendship as a great blessing of life.

Here Is Something I Wrote In Memory Of Bonnie....

Here Is Something I Wrote In Memory Of Bonnie....

I hope this gives her family and all of us the peace and comfort that only God can give. I know this sounds like I am asking him Why? But really what I am trying to convey is that we understand his reasons for calling her home....God simply needed one more beautiful person to help him.....The file is attached...with great sadness and heartfelt sympathy....Harrybaby:( :( :(

One Prayer That You Couldn?t Answer?

One Prayer that you couldn?t answer? it must have been your will?.
The only way to heal our Bonnie was to have her body still?..
She has gone from our sight, although not from our heart??
Although we know she had to go, we still have all our sorrow,
Because we know we had to part.
One Prayer that you couldn?t answer? she left us to be with you?.
Why lord now, when she had much left to do?..
To love her husband, children and grandchildren, and adore all of her friends,
Each of whom she treasured, right through the very end.
One Prayer that you couldn?t answer? why did it have to be such a beautiful soul?
She worked her years, she baked a lot of cookies, and she dried up a lot of tears.
All of which has been every mother?s very precious goal,
Bonnie did all this with love
One Prayer that you couldn?t answer?.But could you pass this one along,
We miss you Bonnie, your heart, your humor, your face so beautiful and strong,
We can only hope you feel your work was done and that by entering into heaven,
You know your battle has been won.
By: Harold A. Lowell (Harrybaby666) Email: [email protected]; [email protected]

Adriane
I am so very very sorry for your loss. Please accept my sincere condolences for you and your family.
Bonnie was a wonderful woman with great wisdom, a fun spirit and a deep deep love for her family. She graced this community with so very much. Words can not express what I want to say. Please know that you are all in my prayers. Thank you so much for sharing what happend and letting us grieve the loss as a community who loved her.

My sincere sympathy to Bonnie's family. She gave so much of herself and helped so many people. She was treasured and will be missed. Barbara

I am truly saddened by the news of Granbonny's departure from this mortal world. I'd like to think she is reading this thread from above and is feeling the love from us, her other family.

Bonnie will be greatly missed but always remembered.
Prayers for her family.

Adriane,
I am so sorry to hear this news. You and your family have my deepest sympathy and you all are in my thoughts and prayers.
Bonnie was one of the first to reply to me when I came on VR 5 years ago. She enjoyed chat so much and always looked forward to Sunday afternoons and wanted everyone to come and enjoy. She will be Greatly missed.

Adraine and family,

Your mother was an incredible woman. I feel so fortunate to have made her company over the past years.

Enjoyed all of our chats. Especially this past Sunday afternoon. She was caring for John and enjoying a beer while offering her wisdom.

I will miss her more than words can express. Please give the entire family my best.

Bonnie, rest peacefully my friend. We will think of you always.

I am so sorry for your loss... and our loss too. I had to read the post twice to make sure I was reading correctly.
A little over two years ago when I found VR.com after finding out that I needed open heart surgery, Bonnie was there to reassure me, to encourage me, to make me laugh.
Again last year at this time when I lost my husband, Bonnie was there to reassure me, to console me, to encourage me.
I try to make chat on Sunday afternoon as often as I can. She was always asking how I was doing. Was I okay? I' m sorry I missed this last Sunday chat.
I will keep you all in my prayers. I know the grandchildren will miss her so much. But they were lucky to have known such a loving Granbonny.

Bonnie, I will miss your caring ways, your quick wit, and your wisdom.

To Bonnie's family, you have my wife's and my prayers and thoughts. We're so sorry for your great loss.

I too am very devastated to learn that we have lost Bonnie. Like SusanBAV, I was amused by the "potted possum" Bonnie sent to those of us who went to the 2004 VR.com reunion in Golden CO.
She had such a distinctive way with her posts. All those ellipses .... Getting to know her family and particularly her beloved grandchildren.
May God hold all her family, extended family and her friends, including those here at VR.com, close in the palm of His hand in the days and weeks to come.

This is truly a tragic loss for Bonnie's family.
What a wonderful lady she was.
She will be deeply missed by VR.Com.
You are all in our thoughts and prayers.
Rich

To Bonnie's family..I am so very sorry to hear of her passing. You all are in my thoughts and prayers. She and her fabulous spirit will be greatly, greatly missed.....Love Deb

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^
That was my reaction when I saw the original post that Ross locked ... and then went right to this to read here.

Gnusgal said:
I'm sitting here in tears. The shock that rocked my whole body when I read the subject heading still has me reeling.
My heart aches. It truly does. Bonnie will be VERY missed around here.

This sums up my thoughts ... just about exactly.

Aye ... I'm sssssooo very sorry that I missed meeting Bonnie during BOTH of my trips through Georgia ... in August 2005, when I met up with Bubba ... and again just this past November 2007.

Bonnie ... you are watching over us now. I'm glad for that.

To Bonnie's entire family and friends ... thoughts/prayers are en route..................................................................................................

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"My time here is over" ... Patty Loveless ... 'How Can I Help You Say Goodbye?'

I too want to add my condolences to Bonnie's family. Even though I am relatively new here, I was privleged to have been on chat with Bonnie for the past several weeks and came to appreciate her warmth and graciousness. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers in the weeks and months to come. Bless you all.

Oh my was all I could say

Oh my was all I could say

when I got on Vr.com tonight to "check in." I am deeply saddened by Bonnie's passing. I feel as if I have lost a family member, and as someone said here, we HAVE lost a family member.

I agree - Heaven is going to be a much livelier and more fun place now that Bonnie is there. Her love for life was palpable with everything she said here on VR.com.

My condolences to her family and to all of you here on Vr.com who knew her a lot better than I. Bonnie will be missed. She was a 1-in-a-million kind of gal!

Christina L

I too, am sitting here with tears in my eyes. My first thought was of the potted possum at the 2004 reunion.

I believe that we are all called/sent to the place where we are needed most. Bonnie was certainly sent to the valvereplacement community. She gave so much of her life here helping others.

One way of looking at the concept of eternal life is that our essence goes on living through those we have influenced. While Bonnie will be missed on many levels she will also live eternally on many levels ? her biological flesh and blood, her adopted flesh and blood and her cyber flesh and blood.

Thanks Bonnie for influencing so many people.

My Eyes Too Are Brimming

My Eyes Too Are Brimming

Wow! What sad news. She is a treasure. One that has given so many of us something to smile about so many times! I don't remember communicating with her directly, but read many of her posts. She was such a warm, encouraging, and enthusiastic presence here. Her love and pride in her family were a joy to me. I'm sorry I never let her know how much I appreciated her posts. I hope somehow she now knows how many she touched. She won't be forgotten. Brian Mc

With sadness...

With sadness...

Adriane & family,

You have already received many responses to this tragic news and you will receive many more. In addition to being a wonderful wife, mother & grandmother, your mom was an inspiration to all of us that read her many, many words of wisdom. As we are thankful for her multitudinous contributions, you must be very proud of her.

My deepest sympathy & condolences go out to your entire family.

Best regards,
Jess

dear adriane,
i was shocked when i read the news. i am speechless and, as is everyone else here, devastated.
your mother was kind, wise, spicy and fun. she spoke of her family with such love, you could feel her words.
she will be missed by us all.
please accept our deepest sympathies and know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
sylvia

Latest posts

Back