Bonnie Anderson "Granbonny" June 10, 1940 - March 11, 2008

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Words just can't express fully how I feel. I am so glad I got to talk with her via phone from this past reunion.(Thank you Mary).She was always so upbeat,loving, and living life in her precious southern style. Her thoughtful ways and advice to "this community" of people was always so appreciated,to the point and very wise!! I agree. Heaven has a special shiny new star up there! I know she is looking down watching us and giving us her vr.com smile!!Thinking of Bonnie's family during this trying time!

A very,very special lady.

A very,very special lady.

Adriane,

Thank you for posting. I know how hard it must be for you.

I only knew your mom through this forum and emails, but through this forum I came to love her very much. Such a wonderful, wonderful lady.

The possum she sent to our Golden Reunion was a perfect example of her southern style! How fun!! We all enjoyed and had a great time with our dear Bonnie. We’ll all miss her so much.

She talked about her family all the time. You were all such a joy to her. I shared some really great emails with her when I finally got my own little grandson two years ago. I could finally relate to all those posts about her life with her grandson and later the little grandbabies.

Oh, I miss her. I’m so sad for you and your family. When I lost my own Mom, my oldest son was a freshman in college... he found me crying the day after she died and said to me, “Mom, Grandma will live in your heart forever” Such great words from such a young man!! I guess it was just what I needed to hear at the time. Those words really hit home with me. I feel the same way about Bonnie... she lives on through those she touched... and she touched so many.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Rain

I saw the other post earlier when I was at work and couldn't think of what to say. Now, hours later, with tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat, I still don't know what to say. Bonnie will be missed. Truly the Southern Belle, she had a way with words, and was definitely the Queen of Small Talk.

She was just a few months older than my own Mom, and I would call her the official vr.com mom - always the first to wish happy birthdays (even mine when Small Talk was temporarily shut down!), always encouraging people to join the Sunday chat (which I never managed to do), even reminding us to reset our clocks!

We will miss you Bonnie.

As I read condolences from some of our older members tonight who grew to love Bonnie so deep and fast, I cannot add anything more except to say that she is in God's warm arms tonight and resting peacefully.

Oh how she loved her children and grandchildren. You are all just so proud of her -- we know. She loved to talk about how handsome all the policemen were in their uniforms and she worried about all their safety and especially the safety of her very own son who is one of them. I hope you all show her just one more time on Friday how handsome you are..

Goodnight Bonnie, our true jewel of a Southern Bell. You will remain in our hearts forever..

As I read this my first reaction was that it just couldn't be true. Then I had tears in my eyes as I read all the responses. I have being a member of VR.com for 2 years and can truely say that Granbonny was a blessing to me. My sincerest condolences to her family - thank you for sharing her with us - Jeanne

I would like to offer my sicerest condolences to the family
at this time and for short time ive been here i was only
getting to know Bonnie for the family and vr.com that knew her
so well I am very sorry for your loss,prayers for comfort of the family
and vr com . My heart lies heavy for you all,God Bless

Zipper2

Bonnie will be missed. We've talked so many times on the various chat forums.
I keep thinking of various Bonnie statements over the years, sayings I shall remember.

Oh boy...I too, couldn't believe it when I read this post. Bonnie will be so missed...she had an incredible and beautiful presence here on VR.com.

Adriane, John and Bonnie's precious loved ones....we are circling you all in prayer.

Our love and thoughts are with you.

Yolanda and Chris

Adriane,

I, too, am in total shock. Bonnie has always been a true inspiration to me and to all of us here. She helped make the early days when I was first diagnosed bearable by sharing and caring. I feel as though I have lost a "big sister."

We will remember Bonnie, and her many contributions will live on.

Can't really put it into words better than has been done already...

knightfan2691 probably had the same reaction as myself with his NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

She will be missed but remembered fondly.

Condolences during this time of loss.

Bonnie...often annoyed by your posts because of the punctuation...but always read them anyway...always above the fray and extremely positive...one of the best and most valued members...you will be sorely missed...

My dear Bonnie - I love you so - as did all of our more than 1000 members. Mr & Mrs Bubba will be with you for one last time and will stand for all of us here in VR.com. Soon as you get your angel wings, please keep track of us and touch us when we need it. We will know. You will always be a member and in the front of our hearts.

I am so saddened by your loss. It's still hard to believe what happened and that she's gone. I spoke with her at the reunion and chatted with her at last Sundays chat. She was uplifting and was a pillar of optimism for everyone here on the forum.
She was a woman who adored her kids and all of her grandkids. We often heard about her dear husband John, a son who is a police officer. You made her so proud. Then Adriane, her daughter and Kameron her grandson. Not to forget the beautiful Russian grandchildren and how well they adjusted into the American way of life. We saw many of your pictures because she was so proud to be a wife, mother and grandmother.
Please accept my deepest condolences with the loss of your beloved wife, mother and grandmother.
I will miss her dearly.

I have waited to post as I was so sad over this news and I truly don't have any words to describe my feelings. I only know her through this forum and chat however it feels like I know her personally. She and I were close to the same age. She was so proud of her family.
I am so sorry for your loss. I know she will be watching over you.
Earline

Bon what can I say? I lost my therapist and deep friend when losing you. I will forever miss you until we meet again. I remember you being frustrated with the forums and thinking no one cared if you posted or not or if you were here or not. Well dear, I think you underestimated how many people would miss you and do care. I wish you wouldn't have kept the little secret away from me or any of us for that matter. I know you didn't want us to fuss over you, but we are fussing now more then we possibly could before. You are a beacon of love, life, friendship to all here at VR. I know it was hard to listen to your doctor and then listen to us and how you hated the torn feelings between the two. I can't help but think that had we all known, you might be here today. Only God knows the answer to this riddle.

What really tears me up is that this happened on my 13th anniversary of my dissection repair. What am I supposed to think?

Love you and miss you deeply already,
Ross

My most sincere and deepest sympathy to you and your family.
Bonnie will be missed dearly here and obviously at home.

May The Lord Bless you and Keep you
May the Lord lift up His countenance upon you
May the Lord make His face to shine upon you
AND GRANT YOU PEACE!!

Both Now And Forever!!!!

You are all in my thoughts.

Ben

From "Bubba" with Love.

From "Bubba" with Love.

Bubba felt he had to share this with all of you. Bonnie and ?Bubba? had a special close relationship. She was just as honest and surprising in person as she was here on VR.COM. Her wit and impish humor was always present. She never met a stranger. Everyone was immediately her friend for life.

I mean no disrespect to Bonnie?s memory but Bubba only talks one way. But out of respect Bubba (and I) will be wearing a suit during this last visit. And no Baseball Cap Bonnie.:p

May God Bless,

Danny :(

Bonnie Gal,

We will put yer mo'tal remains in th' earth Friday but yo' will live on in our hearts an' souls. Yo' touched so menny durin' yer time on this hyar earth. We who got ta knows yo' in person (th' lucky ones), durin' chat, o' fum one of th' ovah 5,500 post hyar on VR.COM were blessed witcher smarts, hoomah, cajolin', slaps in th' face (when needed) an' th' occashunal kicks in th' butt. Them thet might wan'er off th' Thread Trail (not me of course) c'd be quickly an' juntly brought back t'th' topic at han' by a post fum Granbonny. Yo' will be missed, mah friend.

ah knows yo' won?t mind eff'n we call on yo' up thar t'pull on God?s ear wif a special prayer fo' them thet remain hyar. Watch on over us an' keep us healthy an' safe until we meet agin.

May God Bless an' Keep Yo' an' may He provide them yo' lef' hyar comfo't an' peace in knowin' yo' will live on.

Wif mah heavy refurbished heart, yer friend allus,

Bubba :(

Deepest Sympathy

Deepest Sympathy

So very saddened to read of Bonnie's passing, sending all her family and friends our very deepest sympathy and condolences
Ernie & Wendy

Goodbye, Dear Friend

Goodbye, Dear Friend

John, Adriane, Wes And Family,

I Must Say It Was A Shock To Read Of Bonnie's Passing.
She Was Such A Joy To Chat With. She Was So Proud Of Her Son In Law Enforcement, Which Is Why She Always Traded Info And Worried About Me.
"Granbonny" I Salute You And Thank You For Making Me Feel Apart Of Your World For These Past 5 Years........:(

Latest posts

Back