All is well

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Edmonton

Hi all, my husband asked me to post an update for you.. Jeff had his valve replaced to day and is in ICU right now: alert, oriented, responsive and doing well. Hoping to have him breathing on his own sometime tonight (SpO2 sats are still too low). Will be back to visit tomorrow and I will try to post more tomoorow night. It been a long and stressful day
Good night all :)

Wow! That's great to hear. Tell Jeff that he is doing exactly as we expected, which is to say that he is doing fine. Right on plan for this point in time, and we're proud of him.

Also please tell him that I'm right behind him. I'm going "for the ride" on Monday.

Thanks for the Up-Date the wife of Jeff - make sure you look after yourself too and don't forget to eat.

Good job Jeff. Take it slow, there will be no chasing the nurses down the hall until maybe Monday so be good to yourself.

If there was anyone well prepared and ready to go it is Jeff !!!!!! As you may or may not know he is a well respected member of our community, nay family, and wea are all pulling for him and yes you can tell him that forget the short bus, charter planes of VR members start arriving at any time and Freddie is on the side of the road hitchhiking as fast as her thumb will get her there but we need him to "tap the keg" ( I for one really want to see Jeff in lederhosen0.

images

Thanks so much for the update

Here is to Jeff who will be [possibly] sipping a green beer on St Patties day. Jeff if you cannot have one, I'll toss one done for you. As a matter of fact I insist. HeHe! I'm not Irish, I AM CANADIAN!

Hang in their Jeff and get healed up before the Poplars bud and the fluff starts flying. Achoooo and ouch!

If there was anyone well prepared and ready to go it is Jeff !!!!!! As you may or may not know he is a well respected member of our community, nay family, and wea are all pulling for him and yes you can tell him that forget the short bus, charter planes of VR members start arriving at any time and Freddie is on the side of the road hitchhiking as fast as her thumb will get her there but we need him to "tap the keg" ( I for one really want to see Jeff in lederhosen0.

images

Thanks so much for the update

Sorry Jeff, but I won't be using my thumb to go anywhere anytime soon. The windchill is -30C (-22F, and it's warming up), but I have complete confidence you'll do just fine even if I'm not 'there'.

Happy to hear Jeff is safely out of surgery and into his recovery.
Thank you for the update.
Remember to take care of yourself, too, "Mrs. Jeff".

Greg

You always come up with these crazy icon thingies in your posts! They are great!

Happy to hear your husband got through the surgery and is now on his way to recovery. Be sure to take care of you, as he will need you. Sending my best wishes for a speedy recovery, for you both. The best is yet to come.....God Bless !!!
Renee

Well, that was quite the experience, doing well. Had a need St. Jude 25 mm regent valve installed, fair amount calcium built up but they did a complete scrub and brush and spayed it with some sealant and I good to go. The sound is very mild .

Last edited:
Great to see you post Jeff! Take things one day at at time...yes, that was well said "that was quite the experience".
Welcome to 'the order'.

yes ...welcome back Jeff.....it is so wonderful that you feel up to posting so soon....that gives me lots of encouragement....continued prayers and positive energy coming your way....Thanks for yours and your wife's update....take care of each other...God bless.

Jeri

Latest posts

Back