3 years!!! Forgot to post it!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. It has been a long road ever since they told me that I had an "enlarged aortic root" all the way to 8cms! Now going for cochlear implant this week. Wish me luck!

Congrats m'dear. I know what you mean about forgetting the anniversary - it's a good kind of forgetting, isn't it?

This weekend we have our annual dog group birthday/anniversary/valversary/summer's end party. Several of us have birthdays and anniversaries this time of year. Since both my surgeries were August/September, it's my 1st and 5th valversary, depending upon which valve I'm celebrating. I've been so busy at work, and busy with a sick cat and Jet having dental surgery (root canal, poor baby) that the valversaries are just an afterthought. But it's so nice to realize this is no longer the center of my world!

I'm late to getting around to this (but hey you were late in remembering your own valversary, right?:p ) but am wishing you belated congratulations and good wishes in advance on your next challenge....:thumbup:

Latest posts

Back