Where in the World are VR members?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where in the World are VR members?

• Total voters
Granbonny said:
Mary posted this poll.. 2 years ago..on Sept. 1, 2005..so if you have already voted...don't vote again:D Will really throw it off..but new members in the past 2 years should vote.Bonnie

Not to worry . . . the poll "knows" if you've previously voted, and won't let you vote twice!;)

I was born in Pennsylvania and have lived there, in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire,Texas, and at the US Embassy in Moscow, USSR for a year while my husband was stationed there. Now, I'm back in New York State where we plan to stay for a while.
Marcie

Mary,

I think you forgot England. England doesn't belong to Europe. Many people get confused with that.

Christina said:
Mary,

I think you forgot England. England doesn't belong to Europe. Many people get confused with that.

I wasn't able to change the poll options to make it more precise.:(
I listed continents, (but didn't see any sense in including Anartica :eek: ;)), but Emma and Jan did mark that they were part of Europe, so I guess it will be ok.
Thanks for pointing it out and for the clarification.:)

Since when is England not a part of Europe? What continent is it on? I know I've been out of school for a while, but didn't know this changed! Or is this one of those things like how Texans like to say that Texas is its own country and not really part of the U.S.?

I was not part of this site when Katrina came. I joined shortly after.
I was borned in Canada, lived in MA for a while, then moved here to Louisiana.

John & Joann have lived in NW Ohio their entire life. Go Buckeyes. We currently live in Lima, Ohio. We also spend 3 months in Port Charlotte, Florida in our RV.

We have been very fortunate to travel in 48 of the states, most of Canada, and many cruises.

At times we regret never having the opportunity to live in other locations. The good news is that we found Cleveland Clinic when it was still a small hospital. We also have our daughter, son in law, and 3 grandchildren all near our home.

It's Christmas 2007! Who's your VR neighbor?

It's Christmas 2007! Who's your VR neighbor?

I know that we have members who have not marked their location on our VR poll.
If you haven't, please do!
And don't forget, to see the display of names, click on the numbers beside each category!

Native Pennsylvanian

Native Pennsylvanian

Born and raised in a small town south east of Pittsburgh, Go Steelers!

We transplanted to TX in July 1985 for jobs, my daughter was 9 months old so she is technically a Texan. :)

It looks like no new members have marked where they live since Marie did back in December.
If you haven't voted, please do so!:) And don't forget to highlight the numbers so you can see where everyone else lives.

Sorry , I had to vote NY, even though my heart is in KY.
I have also lived in Texas ,Connecticut, Southern Indiana
(and Florida for a short time)
Do you know that the soda Big Red is not to be found in NYC!!??
Out of curiosity when driving from NY to KY I wanted to see exactly
where the sale of Big Red begins. I usually take the N.J.-Pa.-Ohio-
route and it was mid eastern Ohio where I first found 'red cream soda'
I didn't find the true Big Red until south Ohio.
I do miss that unhealthy soda-pop:D

Hi ~ I live in a town called Jamestown, NY. I've lived here all my life. We used to be a big factory town, but now most of the factories are gone (sad to say). Our biggest claim to fame is that Lucille Ball was born and raised here...we just had our LucyFest celebration. If you can drive, Buffalo, NY and Erie, PA are big towns with lots of things happening that are not that far away. Oh, and nearby Westfield, NY is the place Welch's grapes come from. Not too exciting a town, but i love living here!

i was born in gary indiana-so guess i'm a hoosier....but parents moved here to aurora illinois when i was 1 1/2....trish

I was born and grew up in Philadelphia. Since then I've lived in Chicago, Cleveland, W. Germany (guess that dates me!), Durham, NC, and now, for the last 28 wonderful years, Greensboro, NC. GO DUKE!!!!!!

It's close!

It's close!

I just took a look at the poll after Ruthie's reply, and gauging the response of 229 members, the area containing the states of W. Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Tennessee, and Arkansas is represented by more members than any of the others.:):)
The Northeast is right behind with 38 members, and the South;):p can claim 37 valvers.
If you notice that a member's name is not on the list, try to shoot them a pm with this link, http://www.valvereplacement.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=320947 and ask them to vote!

Latest posts

Back