well here i am

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malibu82

Surgery was expected to be 5 to 6 hours but was only 2 1/2! I'm sitting in a chair eating grahm crackers but I am too drugged up to keep typing thanks for all your help

OUTSTANDING JACKIE!!!!!, I am so happy for you. Just relax and take it easy. From now on you will be looking in the rear view mirror, putting distance between you and all the bad stuff!! Daren

YAHOO!!!! See there.....how amazing is that!!! :)

You are over the hump & on your way to a better & healthier life! Now just sleep, take your meds, eat & take your walks as often as you can!
Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Atta girl! See - we told ya you'd do fine. Now the worst is behind ya. It's all about recovery now, and you'll be holding your babies again before you know it. The recovery time will fly too - I can't believe it's already been 2 1/2 wks for me. Do what they say about the breathing exercises - very important and will help a ton! Keep us posted when you're up to it, and congrats!

Now the worst is over and you KNOW your alive. Great job! Now concentrate on getting better, then go forth and make it so. :)

Wonderful news and great to hear from you.
Your only jobs now are to breathe, eat, sleep, walk and repeat again and again and again.........

Get well soon.

Welcome, to this side, Jackie! Weren't you the 'fraidy-cat? ;) (It's okay -- we all were, well most of us anyway.) So glad that you are doing well -- best wishes for continued smooth recovery.

;) Yay malibu82, you did it! Amazing you're up typing on your computer so soon too! Wow, you're awesome! I foresee your recovery being very good. Best wishes to you and glad all went well!

Well I must say I think Jackie may have broken the record for posting so soon after surgery, WOW, and she is already getting spoiled with Graham crackers.

You are awesome Jackie, here's wishing you a bump free recovery and you'll be home soon.

Take Care

Latest posts

Back