Valerie Hope Raley Moriarty 02/29/1980-11/16/2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My condolences to you and the rest of the family. We get so used to thinking of this as almost routine, even though it's not easy. Shocking and tragic news. Prayers for you and your family.

Thank you, all of you, for your kind words, best wishes, and the love sent our way. Valerie cared for all of you, and she would always tell me about one of any number of you and your experiences. You, all of you, gave her the courage she needed to make it there, and, I know its not the best outcome, you all still gave her the strength to want to have a fighting chance.

My words of wisdom are to remember to love the one that loves you. Our time here is so short, and we never know what we have until it slips from our fingers. Love. Honor. Appreciate. Cherish. Respect. And never pass up the chance to say "I love you".

Of course her family and I are having a hard time with this, so if you don't see me for a few days its because we are trying to make arrangements, cope, and keep our faith. Feel free to befriend me on FB to keep up with how we are doing (I'm on Valerie's page, and her page will stay up for all time).

This is a link to her obit, also. Again, thank you, all of you, for being so kind and such good friends to her. I am eternally grateful.

http://www.funeralquestions.com/obits/bridges3/memorial.asp?listing_id=143880

Bill, again, im sorry for your loss. She will be missed and we will be thinking of you and the kids.

I am so heartbroken to hear this news. I can't believe it! I was watching all her posts with such interest. It just isn't right to lose someone so young and so full of life. Bill, my deepest condolences for your loss and all my prayers to you and the kids. I am just so sorry that I am at a loss for words. She will be missed terribly by all.

Rhena

Please let me express my condolences during this time of great sadness. I didn't know Valerie personally but I followed her posts. I also live in East Tennessee and I felt as if you were family in many ways. How precious that she expressed her faith in God, and her strong assurance that if she didn't make it through surgery, that she knew she would be resting in heaven. I pray that you and all the family will be strengthened in the days that follow.

Bill and Valerie's loved ones,
I am so sorry for Valerie's death and for your devastating loss. I really cannot believe this...I was just signing on to see how she was doing and I saw your post. Such a vibrant and friendly person. We had become friends on VR and Facebook just about a week before her surgery. I was telling her about my Ross and she was asking questions. Again, so sorry for your loss. May you find a wayto...just find a way.

My sincerest condolences,

I was riding in to work this morning and heard a song I think by Toby Keith. the song had me crying because of the words and because I lost my own son 2 months ago. The words were so true, "I am not crying for you because you are in heaven and where you should be, I am crying for myself." I am thinking and praying for you and your family.

I was riding in to work this morning and heard a song I think by Toby Keith. the song had me crying because of the words and because I lost my own son 2 months ago. The words were so true, "I am not crying for you because you are in heaven and where you should be, I am crying for myself." I am thinking and praying for you and your family.

Amen Terry. Thanks for posting this.

Valery Moriarty didn't make it

Valery Moriarty didn't make it

I am terribly saddened to report that I read on Adam Pick's blog that Valerie did not make it. According to the post she suffered multiple organ failure. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family.

I am so saddened to read about the loss of Valerie.....I am praying for the family and will keep them in my prayers as they go through this process. I followed her posts and was looking forward to hearing from her when she came home! My thoughts will be with her family!

My condolences to the family and loved ones. What a shocking news it was to read about such a sad and unexpected end for a person full of hope.

Latest posts

Back