Valerie Hope Raley Moriarty 02/29/1980-11/16/2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too wish you to know that our thoughts are with you at this time.

Our existences are better for having shared this small portion of time with Valerie and her posts.

We will be thinking of you in your time of need..

Bill, My sincere condolences to you and your family. This news is so unexpected. Valerie's faith gave her courage, I hope you can find comfort knowing that she touched many people here at vr.

I am completely shocked and saddened by this news. My thoughts go out to Valerie's family, especially her young children. I know as a mother going through OHS, this is the biggest fear. Such a terrible loss.

I am so sad to read this news. I am so very sorry, Bill. Please know that Valerie touched so many here in such a short amount of time. I will keep you and your loved ones in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you.

This comes as such a surprise. We had an enjoyable chat on the Sunday evening before her surgery, and were so looking forward to her return.

Very sad and sick at heart to hear this...God really does take the best of us away early it seems.

I am sorry to hear of her loss. It seems like yesterday i was reading one of post and responding to it. she seemed so upbeat about having the ross procedure done and on top of the whole insurance thing. my prayers are going out for your family.

Bill,

I am completely shocked and saddened at the loss of Valerie. I communicated with her from time to time on here and her & I became Facebook friends shortly before her surgery. We will all miss Valerie; she touched so many of our lives. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so very sorry to hear this. Valerie was so alive, which is hard to convey on email. This is a tragedy.

I was shocked and saddened when I read this... I did not know Valerie, but actively read her posts and followed her surgery. My condolences to her family and loved ones.

I am lost at words...shocked as I was looking forward to read good updated news. I feel saddened and heart-broken. May God rest her soul in peac.

You have our support here and you've got my prayers.

Latest posts

Back