Today is our VR.com founder's 13th Valversary! Congrats Hank!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duffey

Me and Granbon
Supporting Member
Congratulations on #13, Hank, and thank you for all you have done, and continue to do, for the thousands of valve recipients who have been helped by your creation . . . . VR.com !:thumbup:

Thank you for creating this wonderful site, Hank. You have helped so many people because of this forum.
Happy lucky 13!

Hi Hank,

Congrats on your new milestone of 13 years with your valve.
I hope that all is well, and that you continue to have many more great anniversaries to celebrate ahead!

Rob

Eat cake

Eat cake

HAPPY 13th VALVERSARY

Brookes%20cake.jpg

AND THANKS

Gee, Hank - I don't know what to say. I want to say a heartfelt (pun intended) CONGRATULATIONS! to you on this 13th anniversary, but I also want to say another big THANK YOU for all you've done to make this forum what it is.

May you have so many great anniversaries that you tire of counting them!

Hank, congrats on the milestone and a big thank you for all the help this site has provided for me and others going down the road of heart valve medicine.

Congrats on hitting the lucky number valversary, and many thanks for setting up a site that helps so many going through similar procedures.

Latest posts

Back