Three days later.....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esvaja

I still feel like I've been run over by a truck!!! Getting better!!! Dr Pettersson thinks I may be going home Monday!! Going for a walk...later!!!!

Yep, a real big truck. Glad you are up to posting! Walk, eat, sleep, breathe, not necessarily in that order.

Don't expect to feel all that great for at least a couple of weeks. And even then, you will have good and bad days and exercise tolerance will take months to re-develop. Rest and very gradual exercise is the key now. Glad to hear you are headed home soon. Congrats!

So happy to hear from you....take it one day at a time (as you have heard many times)....don't rush things....it sounds to me like you are doing great ....up walking around is super. I look forward to more good news from you...thanks for sharing

Jeri

Some one once told me "It's not the Little Bus I'm worried about" take it easy Old Man!!! You are a young man in my mind, it's just your body that will not co-operate!
Stay off the train track and everything will be fine, chin up Steve.

I am off to see the surgeon on Monday (1st visit).

Glad to see you are doing well! CONGRATS!!!! Take it easy and remember it all takes time. Great news that you may get to go home Monday! Yahoooo... Thinking of you....:)

You ARE doing great!!! It's Monday now and no doubt going home has become an option. Take it easy was something I didn't do very well, I felt really good and ignored the recommended amount of walking, stairs, excitement etc. Ended up in the local hospital after a day of "doing what I wanted to do". The dumb things I can do in early recovery lol...

Bob

I totally remember that same truck running over me too! It's all down hill from here though.... Each day will get better. Hang in there.

Thanks for the update, and glad to hear you are safely on the other side. Like others have said, take it easy. I decided that I was going to walk as much as I could at the first opportunity, and I took off with the PT person down the hall. She noted that I was walking pretty fast, and far, and then I turned around to go back. My room looked REALLY far away, and by the time I got back I was very winded! Take it easy, and you will get there. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back