Tbone didn't make it

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so, so sorry to read of Tbone's passing. My deepest sympathies to you, Ross, and to Tbone's family and friends. I will check out the In Loving Memory forum and send along my condelences to his family.

Nadine

Ross, I do not know what words to heal T-Bones family and your heart. But I do know that faith needs no words. My sincere deepest condolence and prayers.

Linda

Ross, I am so very sorry. You and his family have my sincere sympathy. I know how you had bonded with him and were support for each other. May God comfort you as only He can.

I am shocked. Ross, please accept my sincerest condolences. I will remember Tbone and his family in prayer.

This reminds us all that we face serious issues with our hearts, it's not a cake walk for any of us. Through VR, we are given strength and love to sustain us.

Rest in Peace Tbone.

Ross,
I am so sorry to hear this news. Thank you for bringing TBone to this site. He contributed to it and I hope it provided him some comfort as well. I wish I had known him better and could have gone on that fishing trip with him. Take care,
John

Ross, I'm so sorry that you lost such a close and important friend. My sympathy to you and to his family.

Marguerite

I have not been on the forum for awhile, I can not believe all that has happened. My prayers go out to Tbone's family, I am truly at a loss for words, I am so sorry.

Flowergal

Latest posts

Back