Tbone didn't make it

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh NO!! SO SAD...I Cannot believe it. what happened, Ross? let us know only when you can.

My deepest condolences and sympathy to you/us and to TBone's family. May God rest his soul in eternal peace.

Oh Ross I am so sorry to hear this, he was such a fighter and know you 2 were so special to each other. I was going to email you the other day to see how he was doing. This breaks my heart. Lyn

His dad just called me a bit ago and said that as far as the heart surgery went, it was successful, but he went into multiple organ failure in which he never recovered. They took him off of life support and pronounced death at 1:46 A.M. EDT this morning.

Really sad to read this post. He was a pretty gritty dude given all that he had been through. Prayers to his family and to those VR members who were close to him, especially Ross, I lost a very close friend not too long ago and its just gut wrenching.

I checked daily,o my Ross oh my I am so sorry

This is beyond words i can offer right now
May he rest with God in peace....now an angel amongst us here

His dad just called me a bit ago and said that as far as the heart surgery went, it was successful, but he went into multiple organ failure in which he never recovered. They took him off of life support and pronounced death at 1:46 A.M. EDT this morning.

Please let his Dad know the Family is in my prayers. I've often thought what it must have been like for them having a child with complex CHDs in the early 60s when so much was new and have always been thankfull for the pioneers both children and parents that made it possible for the doctors to learn and be able to save so many babies and children today. They are real heros to me.

Ross --

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I hope it makes you feel better to know that many people are supporting you and Tbone's family in their prayers.

Last edited:
I am so, so sorry to hear this! I can't believe T-Bone is gone. :( Seems like just yesterday he was posting on VR! He will be sorely missed by everyone!

My sincere condolences & prayers to his family!

hi ross,
we're so sorry to hear this sad news. please know that you and Tbone's family are in our thoughts and please accept our deepest condolences.
you must be so heartbroken. we have no words to express the sorrow we feel for you and his family,
sylvia and joey

Ross, thanks for letting us know. I'm so very sorry to hear of his passing. I know he went into this surgery hoping for a good outcome. I'm sorry that that didn't happen for him. Please let his family know that there is a whole community of people here who are thinking of them.

Kim

Oh Ross, My heart is so heavy right now, I can't believe Tbone is gone. He will be greatly missed with his love and humor. He was a special guy. Please give his family our love and support at this time of sorrow.
Crystal

Words are simple not enough to express the sadness I feel.
Special (((hugs))) and prayers to you Ross and to his family.

He'll be sadly missed.

Latest posts

Back