Tbone didn't make it

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross,
I havn't been around for a while, I'm sorry to hear of Tbone's passing.
It's really hard to lose a good friend, especially someone far too young.
Wishing the best to his family and to you for your loss.
Another from my wife's hometown gone.
Rich

Ross, the "right" words escape me at this moment, but I want to express to you that I am deeply sorry for your loss and this site's loss. I will send my condolences to Tbone's family at the address posted in the In Loving Memory forum. This is so sad.

So very sorry to hear. My deepest sympathy and prayers for the family and the family of VR.

I AM SO VERY SORRY. MY heart aches for you and his family. I know what it's like to lose your best friend. Praying for you. Love, D

Ross, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm sorry for the family too. Please take a heartfelt condolence from me for yourself and pass them onto the family. Somewhere in Heaven there is a new fisherman.

Ross,
I am truly saddened to read this. I know what it is like to lose someone close, who has traveled many of the same roads you have.

A good way to think of things, I believe, is how a colleague at work sees it. He has had some rather serious health issues, and now lives every day as fully as he can, under the belief that he was supposed to die when he was in the hospital, but since he did not, every day is a gift from above, and his assignment is to live it to its fullest, and not to worry about what comes next.

Our prayers are with you, your family, Tbone and his family.

Ross - I am so saddened to read of Tbones passing. I really liked him and he was always so helpful on the forum. His attitude before his surgery was great and I never expected to hear that he passed away. Please accept my sympathy for your loss and I know you are really feeling it today! I will pray for you and his family. He is now at the best fishin hole in the world!!! Catchin the biggest one too!!!

Ross, thanks for posting. I too was about to PM you to ask how he was doing. My prayers are for you and for all of his family and friends. I cannot believe we will not be seeing his posts of encouragement and strength. He will be sorely missed. Godspeed!

Matthew 5:4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

Ross, I am so sorry to read this. Tbone and his family, as well as you and your family, are in my thoughts a nd prayers.

Boy I need to check in more often. I missed Bob's surgery. I missed Mary not posting anymore and now I missed T-Bone's passing. Ross I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I know he was a good friend to you and he was such an encourger to the rest of us. I'll miss his posting. We have to think that heaven just got another angel. Prayers coming your way and also for his family.

Ross,

It saddens me to no end to read this. I know that he had become your kindred spirit in this life that has been thrust upon us. Prayers and good thoughts to his family and especially to you Ross.

May God Bless,

Danny

I am shocked as so many others. Ross I am so sorry...I am sending thoughts and prayers your way and with T-Bones family. I am thinking about you...

I am sending prayers up for Tbone's family. Parent's should not out-live their children. I hope they can find peace and strength in the days to come.

Ross, also I am sending a prayer up for you to give you some consolation at this most difficult time.

I have sent a card to Tbone's family in the hope that they will find out what a wonderful human being he was and how he was loved by this VR family.

Latest posts

Back