Tbone didn't make it

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross
I feel for you and understand. My best fried came to visit me 2 weeks out of surgery at my house then 2 days later had a heart attack and died. It still does not seem real. I will remember you in my prayers.

Dear Ross, I have been worried. Terry had made it clear this was a tough one, and I have been thinking about him, Simon, and Bob a lot. (So relieved to see Bob's posts). Terry was a wonderful participant here, and I got a sense of your friendship from the things you guys posted here. I know you meant a lot to him, understanding in ways very few can. I am sending a hug your way. Your valve bro, Brian

Terry's obituary is now posted in the "In Loving Memory" forum. Now you have a face to go with the screen name.
crylip.gif

Ross,
I was sorry to see this news about Tbone. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

Chris

I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sure that nothing I say can properly portray my feelings. I enjoyed his posts and his advice. He will be sorely missed here. I am sure he will be missed everywhere.

Ross, so sorry to hear about t bone.I had just posted him before going on vacation.Prayers being sent to his family and all his friends.

Oh, Ross!!! (((hugs)))

Oh, Ross!!! (((hugs)))

I am so shocked to read this and saddened to the core. T-bone was such an inspiration to us. He will be missed by us, too. YOu and his family have our love and prayers. Much love. J.

Ross, so sorry to hear you have lost a dear comrade and that Tbone's family has lost a wonderful son. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers. I am sure there is a new angel watching over all of us now and that he will be watching closely over you, Ross, his dear and precious friend.

Midge

Ross, I am sorry to here of the loss of Tbone, I think of this forum as my family that understands what I am going thru. I see people such as yourself that have a much rougher time of it than me and that makes me truly humble. Seeing someone pass away that was dealing with the same issues that you have, is very sobering, yet we cannot let it consume us. I could feel your pain in your post and wish I could take it away for you, but that is not in my power.Please hang tough and let me share your burden of sorrow, something I willingly take on. It would be my great pleasure someday in the future to sit down and have breakfast with you.

Jerome

so sorry to hear this news that your best friend Tbone has not made it please pass on my Condolences to his family

I'd not noticed this thread until now and it's knocked me for six... I know we all die and it's really nothing to worry too much about but I'm so used to seeing Tbone's name as I read through the threads of this site I've become so familliar with.... It brings it home just how fragile life is, even more so for some than others. Please pass on my condolences. I'm going to take a moment to breath in deep and think about the wonder of this all too fleeting life. RIP TBone...

Latest posts

Back