Slogan Contest for Merchandise? Let the Brainstorm begin . . . .

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drivetopless

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Just for fun--let's brainstorm here for fun/catchy slogans to promote the fun side of being medically enhanced in the chestal area (and I don't mean a reference to boob jobs/breast cancer ala "save the ta-tas" tho that is a great example)

I'd be willing to wear a tshirt that makes me laugh. If we come up with a really great one we could talk about getting it turned into a make-on-demand shirt. . . .or not. Either way, it might be fun to play.

I'll start . . . .

"My valve's cooler than your valve."

"It's not a scar. It's cleavage highlighter."

I told 'em to put in a ZIPPER!

And my spouse makes custom t-shirts....but I'm not advertising.
I swear if DH can find me a zipper logo, I'm gonna wear that shirt to check in for surgery next month.

Penny had some good ideas a few weeks ago when we were trying to come up with a name for a facebook group. Hopefully she'll be along soon and remind me what her ideas were. So far I think I like Marcia's the best, lol. But they're all GREAT!!!

Still Tickin',
Still Clickin'

Or maybe as one of our members used to say,

This Ain't for Wimps!

or

My Scar Beats Your Tattoo (or something along that line)

Just thinking out loud....

Scarred for Life, and Damn Proud of It

I dunno if I really like any of mine yet....is there a clever one about OHS survivors making better lovers (as we all know is true)?:rolleyes2:

"Just ask me how tough I am"

"It's not a watch you hear......it's me,
(in some cases, no batteries required)" or something like that

"Oh Pleeaasse.......you call that a scar?"

These are a hoot!!!

"SHHHHH......What's that ticking noise?

Oh wait, it's just me."

I think I'd have to add to Marcia's:

"Total Medical Bills: $185,000"

DH made me a shirt with a diagram of a heart, my pacemaker, and my St. Judes that reads

"Got Bionics?"

Latest posts

Back