Sarah_Louise - Such a Precious Young Age to leave US. We love You and Yours

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unbelieveable. I will miss her. She was always so upbeat, positive and was a very good friend. Sarah you will be miss greatly my friend.

I haven't been posting in a while. Too busy. Very sad to come back and discover this.

Sarah,

Your positive and upbeat spirit in the face of challenges. Your pride in overcoming obstacles. Your kind hearted nature. All will be sorely missed. You had a very positive impact on the lives you touched through your words in this forum and I'm sure that carried over into "real life".

God bless.

S

She signed her posts with Love and kisses. It was that personal touch that so endeared her to us and truly brought the family spirit to this site.

All our Love and prayers from your valve replacement family

I was so sorry to hear about Sarah's passing. What a sweet caring person she was. And so strong, no matter what complication she ran into, she met each challenge head on and rarely complained. She really worked to learn as much as she could about all aspects of her heart and medical care. She really was wise beyond her years. She also had so much compassion and cared about everyone else. She would randomly PM me just to see how Justin was doing since they had alot in common. I feel so bad for her family and will send out extra good thoughts and prayers as they face their first Holidays without their incredible daughter and sister.
Sarah you made the world a much better place and really touched so many
Thank you I miss you.
Lyn

Last edited:
I was so sorry to hear about Sarah's passing. What a sweet caring person she was. And so strong, no matter what complication she ran into, she met each challenge head on and rarely complained. She really worked to learn as much as she could about all aspects of her heart and medical care. She really was wise beyond her years. She also had so much compassion and cared about everyone else. She would randomly PM me just to see how Justin was doing since they had alot in common. I feel so bad for her family and will send out extra good thoughts and prayers as they face their first Holidays without their incredible daughter and sister.
Sarah you made the world a much better place and really touched so many
Thank you I miss you.

Lyn

Lyn,
Thank you for so eloquently honouring the special young woman, Sarah was. This is such heartbreaking news indeed. She was such a ray of sunshine on this forum with such compassion for everyone. If I may echo your words...I too pray that her family finds the strength to get through this holiday season.
She is dearly missed here.
xx to you Sarah. God Bless...

This is shocking news to me!

May God rest your soul, Sarah-Loise, in peace and may He grand your family the patience and courage to go through this separation!

With my deepest condolences.

Latest posts

Back