Rich

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barbwil

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Richard Barbour 07/19/1938-02/04/2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barbour, Richard E. Feb. 4, 2012. Age 73. Beloved husband of Therese (nee Ohman). Dearest father of Robert (Liz) Barbour, Laura (Paul) Henk & Cheryl (Frank) Winegarden. Survived by 8 loving grandchildren & one great grandson. Dear brother of Ray Barbour. Mr. Barbour retired from GM as a design engineer. Memorial Mass Fri 11:00 am at St. Kieran Church 52600 Mound (between 24 & 25 Mile). Memorials to Pancreatic Cancer Action Network appreciated. Arrangements by Wujek-Calcaterra & Sons, Inc. (Shelby Twp.) 54880 Van Dyke at 25 Mile Road. Share memories with the family at their "On-Line Guest Book" @ WujekCalcaterra.com.

Services
Memorial Mass: St. Kieran at 11am on Friday, February 10th

Memorials
Pancreatic Cancer Action Network 1500 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 200 Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

Church
St. Kieran (MAP)
53600 Mound Rd.
Utica , MI 48317

54880 Van Dyke, Shelby Twp (MAP)
(586) 677-4000

I am also sorry to learn of Rich's passing. He had a very good quote by George Carlin in his signature...."life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away".

So sorry to hear this.

Rich was a thoughtful person and a positive contributor to this site. He will be missed.

John

My heart is heavy hearing the news of Rich's passing. He was one of my very first heart buddies. Prior to VR.com on the original mail list.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family.
May you find everlasting peace Rich. You will be missed by all.

I am so sad to hear this. Rich was a great fellow and a friend, although I never met him. He had relatives from Frankfort, Kentucky just down the road from Louisville. He had talked to me about the Kentucky Barbours and he enjoyed knowing someone living in that same area. He was a very pleasant and kind person. My condolences to his wife and family.

I hate to hear this about Rich. Hopefully his family will be able to find some peace and have loving memories of him to wrap around themselves.

I also send condolences to Rich's family. He was a good friend to me here, offering support, + giving many a smile. Thanks for all you gave us Rich. Your valve bro, Bri

Latest posts

Back