Prayers needed, please

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debster913

Hi, all--
I know I haven't been around much, but am hoping you could offer up some prayers and good thoughts:

A good friend of mine has been feeling ill for a while, and she finally went to the doctor today to have some tests run. While her doctor assumes that she's just suffering from a run-of-the mill flu virus, the doctor also ran an HIV test. Would you please pray that her HIV test comes back negative?

This poor woman has dealt with so many unfortunate health issues, and I fear that she would not be able to handle this. I've know this person for a long time; she is usually quite strong, and I know that even though she has little to fear, the propect of having such a deadly disease scares her. She just called me a few minutes ago to share all this with me.

If you could, then, please pray for her.

Thanks so much, and I'll try to pop in more soon!

With love,
Debi

Debi:

Your friend is in my prayers.

My sister went through this recently. Her Dr. wanted to rule out leukemia, lymphoma, since she has lupus & RA.
Tests were negative for the cancers, but + for Epstein Barr virus, which I had 2 years ago. She's feeling better, thanks to getting more rest and some Rxes.
I'm hoping your friend will get results that her Drs. can work with.

Just saw this and praying everything turns out well...so many minor things can cause these symptoms,but its hard to rest easy until you know for sure.

Hi, all--

My friend called, and all is well! :D Praise the Lord!!! I was getting worried because I hadn't heard from her, but she did call me this past week--it's just been busy and I hadn't had a chance to log in and share with you all!

Latest posts

Back