Post Surgery Update

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guyinva

Hello everbody. Quick update. Still in the hospital. Today is the first time I've even wanted to see a computer. Had a bit of a setback yesterday but seems good for now. Hoping to get to go home tomorrow. :biggrin2: Thank you everyone for all your prayers and well wishes! I don't know how I could have got through this without them.

Good to hear from you. Don't forget to ask lots of questions before you go home. It will feel great to get out of there.

Great news, Kip :)

Very happy for you. If you get released tomorrow which is a Friday, you may want to refill your vicodin or any other pain killer medication from the hospital pharmacy. In my case, I did not want to wait, as there was a long line.

Unfortunately, none of the pharmacies around us had enough pills to cover me over the weekend!

DH had to drive from one pharmacy to another for over two hours!!

Last edited:
Great to hear from you!! Hang in there as it should be getting better and better with each passing day. Home will feel very, very special!

Keep us posted when you are up to it. Believe me -- we understand if it takes awhile to feel sociable!:wink2:

Great job!!!! Congratulations!

Marguerite

Kip, It's behind you now. Time will move slowly the next few weeks but things improve quickly when you start to sleep normally again. As you get stronger remember to enjoy the time off. It won't last!

Doug

Back