One year anniversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Fecteau

Last year at this time I remember praying and asking God to protect me during this valve replacement operation. Well through the grace of God and the God given talents of Dr. Goldbach I can write this celebration of one year. It is truly amazing the achievements the medical profession can achieve now. Like all other valve replacement people I'm sure it is safe to say that life is certainly more enjoyable when something like this happens. I wake every day with the anticipation of making today better than yesterday. Also on this day I would love to the thank the London University Hospital staff for their great care. Last but not least to all my family, friends, this ValveReplacement site and my wife for helping me through this journey. To all others getting ready to face their own journey this site and people are awesome and have great knowledge. Life is great and I will see you all for my second anniversary. Thank you all, you are my idle Dick.

Congrats from one of the newbys here! I am 3 weeks post AVR as of today. Can't wait to be completely healed and able to return to all the usual activities. You are so correct. Life has taken on a whole new meaning for me. I now appreciate every moment. May you be blessed with many, many more years to come.

Congratulations on the first valversary. Many more to come. :smile2:

Congratulations on reaching your first anniversary! Glad to read that you are doing well.

Tom

Latest posts

Back