New to ValveReplacement.org

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a relative newbie myself, welcome. You'll get lots of useful information and support here. Oh, and if you're a UT person, hook 'em!

Hiya and welcome, I am also in the waiting room for AVR, a tad older than you, well I am in body. You will get loads of advice and support on here. Good to meet you :) x

Welcome aboard...I'm also in Houston, and had AVR and root/ascending aorta grafting performed at St Lukes. this is a great place to do your homework...If I can help in any way, say the word!

Joe

Welcome aboard...I'm also in Houston, and had AVR and root/ascending aorta grafting performed at St Lukes. this is a great place to do your homework...If I can help in any way, say the word!

Joe

That's awesome you're from Houston too!
How long ago did you have AVR and how are you doing after?

Welcome...you will love it here! I went from a terrified recently diagnosed patient to a surgery veteran in 6 months.
The advice here was vital to my happiness with the outcome from the serious choices that I had to make.

Welcome again. this is a wonderful informative site. every is helpful and it is so reassuring there are others sailing these waters with us

Fernac- I had my AVR on 10 June of this year...not likely to forget that date. I'm back on my bike and feeling good...you are indeed fortunate to live in Houston, where you have two world class heart institutes to choose from!

Latest posts

Back