My surgery is tomorrow

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel

Well, it's just about my time to have surgery, 1 more day. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers, please. I appreciate all everyone has done here on this forum to help ease my anxieties and for all of the answers and information I have received here. This has been my best information resource, and I thank each and every one of you. I pray you all do very well with your upcoming surgeries, and or your recoveries. And for all of the veterans here that had their surgeries in the past, I pray continued good health and bright days for you all. Take care. I have to be there at 5:30am and surgery is at 7:30.

Good luck. I just had mine done on Monday and am amazed at how good I feel today; you will be feeling that same way before you know it. Look forward to reading about you on the other side of the mountain.

Absolutely Angel, you'll be in lots and lots of people's thoughts and prayers, including mine. You're the 'anchor leg' this week (that's a sports term which means you're bringing us down the home stretch for the week) and we couldn't have a better anchor person! You're gonna do fine just like everyone else has this week (and other weeks). And I know you've seen a lot of their posts already this week so you know how well they're doing ;) Sounds like the cath went well yesterday, and I haven't see yet what the results are yet, but will look through some other posts to see if you said. If we don't hear from you again tonight (I know you'll be busy with all the pre-op stuff, lol) then we'll look forward to hearing from you once you feel up to it!

Last edited:
Well buddy... I will miss our little nightly chats... I know you will do fine. We will all be here waiting for your return and to give us an update on how you are feeling. I will say a great BIG prayer for you and want you to know you will be close to my heart... Hugs!

Good luck and before you know it you'll be dancing this side of the mountain . Everything will be fine , eat , drink and walk. Don't forget you have to move your bowels before you go home , start on the stool softners as soon as you can .

Godspeed.

Thank you all so much for your kind words and support. I'm not sure I will be getting on here anymore today, as I have a lot to do in preparing for that big day tomorrow. I will be taking my laptop to the hopsital and hopefully I'll be able to use it when they move me to my room! Pray that I will recover quickly and nicely and I make it through this surgery with no problems. Thank you all - you're a great bunch of people!

Latest posts

Back