Luck of the Irish. 12 Years on 3-17-11

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LUVMyBirman

Just had my 12yr check today. Has it been that long? Where did all the time go?!
Valve looks great. Have some marked scar tissue (stable) from the original surgery. No issues. Feel wonderful. On the 1 year plan. Will get it checked again next March! :)

congrats.gif

SHIRT ON ORDER FOR THE 13 YEAR VALVERSARY
irish-shamrock-heart-79.png

Congratulations, Gina, on number 12! Has it really been that long? Guess so - when we first met for dinner with the gang, I think you were about 3 years out, to that must be it.

You've done a great job. Say hi to Trace and the family for me. Maybe we can get the Chicago gang together sometime this spring (before Cort disappeas on the road. . . )

Thank you very much for all of the well wishes! It's a great feelling to be well. I wish the same for everyone enduring surgery, recovery and life:).
Love the shirt Greg!

Wow, I haven't been on here in awhile. In fact, I just posted my own anniversary this morning. Sorry I missed this post, my friend. I'm sure we chatted on FB about it, but I needed to make it official on this wonderful site in which we met.

Latest posts

Back