LauraS's avr is Thursday, July 2

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Best wishes, Laura, on Thursday's aortic valve replacement. We're glad you found us before the big day, and we hope that what you've read on the forum will help you both presurgery and post-op. I'm confident that you will have a successful replacement, and I hope that you experience no complications or "bumps" while you're recovering.
We'll be waiting for word that all went well. In the meantime, God bless and Godspeed!

Thank you all sooooo much. I can't wait to be a proud member of your "Over the Mountain Club." The support you give here is a Godsend and I promise to support those behind me (after my well deserved vacation, of course.......lol).

Please keep the prayers coming because no matter how brave we pretend to be pre-surgery, we are still scared to death. I will feel so much better a week from today!

Hi Laura, Sorry I didn't see you post the other day. We also live in Nj (outside philly) my son is the one that has had heart surgeries. Before the last couple we made up our own signs for things he might want to tell me,
Where will you be having surgery?

Sending best wishes and prayers for your day and we will all be there too for you....God bless

zipper2 (DEB)

You have my prayers, Laura. Wishing you all success and a smooth recovery. Looking forward to your membership in the "Over the Mountain Club." (I also belong to the Over the Hill Gang, lol :D)....

All best....

Laura....prayers for a successful surgery and an uneventful recovery. Really, the wait is the worst. We will be waiting to hear from you !!

Good Luck, Laura! Don't worry about that tube, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Looking forward to hearing a report after you are better.

Steve

Latest posts

Back