Just saying hello to everyone!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny

Hi, havent been here in a while, but I have no excuse. Just wanted to say ive been feeling really good since surgery in Oct. I do need to come around more often. You guys were the reason i was able to get through the whole ordeal. Thanks again. Danny

I have too many missing in action. Heck I've even lost fluffy. Just can't keep track single handedly.

Hi everyone... I'll just hijack this thread to let everyone know all's well in my neighbourhood. I've been busy with my college course and soon (oh goodness I hope soon) I'll have a few weeks off and call it summer... My echo is next week and I'll post an update then. Until that time though, know I peek in and check you all out about once a week. NJ just popped a note on my profile to remind me that it's been a while since I've posted.

So, here I am... please, carry on :p

Hi Danny!

Great to hear you are doing well. Please stop in a little more often. We might start to worry.

Danny, I am hardly here these days, and even I missed you! Nice to hear from you, and I am very glad things are going well. Brian

Latest posts

Back