Joe the Plumber

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm voting for the Marxist commie antichrist. :eek:

candleyf11jz4.jpg

You rang?
FIREdevil.gif

And why are so many of you making fun of that fine MILF Palin?
hititdancingbanana.gif

I guess I am really out of it. Am I the only one who had to look up what MILF stands for?;):D;)

No -- I had to look it up too. I am still thinking of the implications -- I guess she'd have the baby....

Best of luck to America tomorrow!

Looks like we've got the usual suspects cornered right here on VR:eek: . . .
Ross, Hensylee, and Marguerite have stated they've VOTED EARLY! Good Heavens . . . we all know they're prime candidates to engage in voter fraud!;):p:p:p

JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT!! We have NO PLACES TO GO AND VOTE IN OREGON. EVERYONE votes by mail. EVERY registered voter gets their own personal ballot mailed to their home. If you lollygag around and wait until election day to fill it out, you cannot mail it in! Then you have to deliver it to an election site.... your sealed and signed envelope.

Some of us don't like it so much....kinda miss the standing in line (in the rain) and you know, going behind the curtain thing and casting your vote. The drama gets taken away by filling it out in your pajamas, or with a beer and pizza and then just licking an envelope and pasting on a stamp. But I think the fraud part is highly unlikely this way because everyone has like a bar code on their envelope so they all get scanned and no one can vote twice. For those who cannot get out, the ballot comes right to their mailbox. I think it makes the voter turnout much much higher, too. A good thing.

Oh and HEY, you!! Plumber guy! You rock!!! Let's keep you in mind in 4 years! Too late for me to write you in. :p:D:p

Marguerite

JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT!! We have NO PLACES TO GO AND VOTE IN OREGON. EVERYONE votes by mail. EVERY registered voter gets their own personal ballot mailed to their home. If you lollygag around and wait until election day to fill it out, you cannot mail it in! Then you have to deliver it to an election site.... your sealed and signed envelope.

Some of us don't like it so much....kinda miss the standing in line (in the rain) and you know, going behind the curtain thing and casting your vote. The drama gets taken away by filling it out in your pajamas, or with a beer and pizza and then just licking an envelope and pasting on a stamp. But I think the fraud part is highly unlikely this way because everyone has like a bar code on their envelope so they all get scanned and no one can vote twice. For those who cannot get out, the ballot comes right to their mailbox. I think it makes the voter turnout much much higher, too. A good thing.

Oh and HEY, you!! Plumber guy! You rock!!! Let's keep you in mind in 4 years! Too late for me to write you in. :p:D:p

Marguerite

"Governmental efficiency" should be known as an oxymoron. However, thumbs up to my favorite "coffee state!"

Not really Karlynn, and I speak as one who has worked local, state and the general election in November. We are sworn to uphold the law and I prefer to believe poll workers for the vast majority - do uphold the law. Also, the chance of getting caught is rather good - at least down here in Texas where those measures are in place.

You assumed I was talking about the volunteers that work elections committing the fraud. I was not. I was talking about the many people who have registered many times to vote and then show up in different voting facilities to vote. The wider time frame for voting - the easier it is to commit fraud. It's been made very clear that voter registration fraud has been rampant. Leads me to believe that the next step for someone registering fraudulently is to vote fraudulently. The more time available, the easier it becomes.

Perhaps we need to do what Iraq did, dye everyone's finger tip purple with a dye that won't come off for a week. Or over a month - since voting has been going on for a while.

This year Florida had early voting for all registered voters. I think early voting started as early as two weeks ago and ended this past Friday. The turnout has been huge in my county (St. Johns) and in Duval County (Jacksonville). There were many places people could cast their early vote. I took advantage of it. Sorry, no more chads :D. No there is also no way I can vote often :D.

I am not fond of either candidate but regardless of which canddiate wins, God is still in sovereign :). I hope can still remember that after this Tuesday. I may not agree with people who vote diffrently than I, but I strongly disagree with people who do not vote because they think their vote will not count.

It is 2012 yet?:D:D:D

Karl

You assumed I was talking about the volunteers that work elections committing the fraud.

**DING** wrong again. I never ass-u-me anything..:rolleyes: With best regards, perhaps it would behoove you to peruse my statement once more..:D

Research "provisional ballot" and it should become more clear to you in a couple of respects. Also HAVA of 2002 would benefit your quest for knowledge of our electoral system.

Oh, and in Texas there are no volunteers. Election workers are trained and monetarily compensated for their work.

WOW -- I started this post less than a day ago

Almost 100 replies & 1055 views in one day

Hey Ross is this some kind of record???

Debbie :)

Duff... you crack me up dude! :D

Meanwhile I came up with a brilliant plan to elect the pres and solve the economic crisis... they need to set up the election like American Idol... SMS the name of the presidential candidate you want to win, enter as many times as you like before the competition closes, each entry puts you in the draw to win a new car!!! (SMS will be charged @ 55c p/message)

Too easy! :D

A : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back