It's my turn to celebrate a one year valversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale

I can't believe it has been that long, and I do believe that it does take a year to recover. I don't mean the physical part, but the mental recovery! I found it contains many layers- gaining confidence in physical activity, having a slow recovery from feeling fragile and frazzled over small details, memory loss....

It's all wonderful though and once again I would like to thank you all on this website for being such a wonderful source of information and for all the emotional support. I have made some great new friends.

All the best,
Dale

Wow! Hard to believe a year has gone by. You are so right in that there are many 'layers' to recovery.
Dale, so glad that you are feeling better and wishing you many, many more years of great health!!! Happy First Valversary. I hope you are celebrating in some special way. xo

Congrats Dale! Good words from you to the folks here. You could have made it without us........... Naaahhhhh The gang pulled you through! Have a better year each and every year. You deserve it. Rick

Congrats Dale, hard to believe :)
I totally agree about the time to recover. For me it is my own confidence, we all can't be like Woodbutcher and be biking across France, everyone is different.Cheers to you and many more years of anniversaries.

Dale,
Happy Anniversary!!! You are right.. the first year is rebuilding, watching limitations become less and less over time, and knowing that recovery is a process.. both physical and mental! Congtrats on your first year post surgery!

Latest posts

Back