I Just Got Home!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ottagal

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Hello everyone!!

I was just discharged from the hospital about an hour ago and the first thing I wanted to do was get on VR.com. I just read all your wonderful messages of support with tears in my eyes and I am sure that is what pulled me through the last nine days.

The surgery itself was uneventful and successful (thank God), but unfortunately, my recovery was not so uneventful along with some complications.

I am very tired right now and will post the 'play by play' once I have a little more energy.

Thank you all for your wonderful support! It has made this journey so much easier. I am still digesting that I am 'on the other side".
Big gentle hugs to you all,

Wonderful news! Home is definitely the best:)! I am so happy that your journey to this side of the mountain was relatively uneventful. Looking forward to your blow for blow account of the hickups.

Nice to hear from you. Hoping your recovery will be smooth from here on out :) .

excellent news you are home and ok best wishes for the rest of the recovery ope its bump free. look forward to hearing the play by play

And a BIG gentle hug back to you!!! So glad to know that you are home! There is indeed, 'no place like home'.

Eat, sleep & take it easy on yourself & post when you can.

Stay well!! :)

Glad you are home. Home sweet home.
Take it easy and don't overdo. You'll have to pay dearly if you do. Just take your time to heal. Everyday will be a better day and just take it as it comes. Sleep and nap often and try walking a bit more every day and eat light but well. Don't be afraid to ask for help and don't do something you know you can't do yet.

Glad you are home, wishing you a bump free recovery...take it easy and welcome to the other side!

Great news and welcome home.

Remember... even on the real good days of recovery, when you feel great, you are still recovering and should continue to go easy. I over did it several times and paid the price.

Congrats on coming home, and a succesful surgery.... We all knew you would do great. Like Bina said...were patient here...take as much time as you need before posting. We know your on this side now, so were ok. Get rest, and take care of yourself.

Hello hello, Ottawagal,

So good to hear from you and WELCOME HOME, SWEET HOME!

Rest as much as you can and we shall be patient to hear from you when you can.

A big gentle hug back to you, dear friend.

Latest posts

Back