Hi - Post surgery from ROBTHATSME.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to see you posting Rob.......and to hear you're progressing incident free.
Great to hear you enjoyed your brothers time and will have your sis with you for a week or so......
don't push to hard my friend....it will come

Love ya,

Turk

Hi Rob,

Good to hear you are progressing without any post op bumps.

Keep up that positve attitude!

Take care

Hey, Rob. That truck gotcha, didn't it? It must've followed you home. Dang! We really have to get it off the mountain.

It is really great to see that you are back on the road to recovery. Sorry you had such a hard time but thank the good Lord, you are here and all of us are blessed that you are.

I am getting a little better each day.

Awesome news ... was wondering how you were doing, Rob. Thoughts/prayers continuing, of course.

Think you might be up for a visitor the weekend of Thanksgiving? I'm thinking about doing a similar trip like I did last November to TN and back....

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |* Chicagoland Meets, 2011?
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It's kinda like Nashville, with a tan" ... Shawn Mullins ... 'Rockabye'

Hi Cort,

If you are going to be down this way, be sure to let me know.

I am still feeling like I get hit by a truck each day when I wake-up, but also, each day that truck keeps getting smaller.
Baby steps are good. :)

All the best to you "Road-Tripper"!

Rob

Good to see you posting, Rob and glad to know you'll be on the road again, Cort . . . shades of Willie! We need to get a Spring mini-reunion together for Nashville. Give you some time to recuperate, Rob. One of my high school buddies just moved there, and it's less than a four hour trip for me.

Hi Cort,

If you are going to be down this way, be sure to let me know.

*grins*

I'll be posting a new thread about that trip tonight yet ... so watch for it ;).

RobThatsMe said:
I am still feeling like I get hit by a truck each day when I wake-up, but also, each day that truck keeps getting smaller.
Baby steps are good. :)

Yes, indeed they are!

RobThatsMe said:
All the best to you "Road-Tripper"!

Same to you, too, Rob!

...glad to know you'll be on the road again, Cort . . . shades of Willie!

You know it!!!!!!!!!!

Duffey said:
We need to get a Spring mini-reunion together for Nashville. Give you some time to recuperate, Rob. One of my high school buddies just moved there, and it's less than a four hour trip for me.

Now that would be cool, Mary! I'd be up for an extra trip to Nashville ... no problem! :) lol

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |* 06/2011.RT=us66+NW USA*
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Sometimes love comes and goes away" ... George Strait ... 'Marina Del Ray'

Latest posts

Back