Happy Birthday, Ross!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

Ross' birthday isn't today. But it's soon. FEBRUARY 25th. Starting this thread because some of us won't be home to use our computers. Now you can do it before you leave. It's a surprise for Ross - he claims not to have them anymore. Join the surprise right here in this thread.

SURPRISE ROSS! Wishing you a WONDERFUL, SUPER-SIZED BIRTHDAY, Dear Ross.

I could wait until we get home from the reunion to wish you a Happy Birthday, but then I would be posting at the tail-end of the thread, and I hate being the tail-end.;) :p :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday!

HappyBirthdaycat.jpg

Mary said:
I could wait until we get home from the reunion to wish you a Happy Birthday, but then I would be posting at the tail-end of the thread, and I hate being the tail-end.;) :p :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday!

HappyBirthdaycat.jpg

Oh, and here's your present.
Drive this baby when someone's giving you trouble, and I think they'll get out of your way!:p :p

35351346.jpg

Happy Birthday Early.. HON...( Am I the only one he calls HON. when he e-mails me..:confused: :D :p ). I found the perfect Birthday present for you today....in our local party store.only one in our small county that sells booze..PURE Moonshine...Legal..: Will get you one in the mail soon.:D Hope you get lots of cards/ect..you deserve it..:D ..We all LOVE you..Bonnie

Well thank you. I keep telling you that I am not of this planet and am a hatchling, but if you insist on treating it as human birthday, I'm sure that would be fine. :D

Yes A super duper birthday for a super duper guy!! Your thoughtfulness,quick to respond to threads,educational words, and kindness to others (even though it can be a little kinky and twisted at times) should and will be remembered by many. Hope your whole week is AWESOME!

Latest posts

Back