Happy Birthday, Ross!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy early birthday, Rossman, and many Hoosier hugs are coming your way. It is abolutely true that this site would be lost without you. :) :)

Ross said:
Oh my, do I have the date. I'm going to meet this lady
1suserv1.jpg
around back of the Super 8 motel soon. Just love presents!

Dang it Ross, she might be a li'l old fo' yo'. ah notice her "Ho Hauler" has "FIRST TO SERVE SINCE 1788". :eek: She be a might long in th' tooth eff'n yo' git mah drif'. :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :p

Good Luck and

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Bubba :)

gadgetman said:
Dang it Ross, she might be a li'l old fo' yo'. ah notice her "Ho Hauler" has "FIRST TO SERVE SINCE 1788". :eek: She be a might long in th' tooth eff'n yo' git mah drif'. :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :p

Good Luck and

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Bubba :)
Well when I saw her, I told her she had a fine pimping machine and I was ok with it. She said it had a nice plush interior complete with bed and mirrors. You know I'm a sucker!

Ross, I too want to wish you a very happy birthday, albeit early. I'm not on the site as much as I would like during this time of year and could very easily miss the actual date. Anyway, I'll be thinking of you and wishing you the very nicest day ever! I'll be mostly absent for the next three weeks but then I'll be back. Thank you for all that you do!

We wanted to make sure those attending the reunion had a chance to wish Ross a Happy Bithday before they left..:D Talked to Mary this morning..on her way to Savannah, Ga...and Ann left today flying to Sarasota...and Bubba is already out there somewhere?...:p ..........Bonnie

HAPPY _EARLY_ BIRTHDAY, Ross :).

I expect you to celebrate ... appropriately ;).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"We'll keep you close as always" ... Michael W Smith ... 'Friends'

I'm bringing this birthday back up, because tomorrow is the big day . . . Happy Birthday, Ross!

Happy Birthday Ross!!!

Happy Birthday Ross!!!

I hope you have a Wonderful Day!:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my Gosh!!!

Oh my Gosh!!!

Almost missed your birthday Ross!! Happy birthday!!! Hope your day is special and the year ahead brings wonderful things for you. You are a great person to know and love! :)

Christina L

Latest posts

Back