Happy Birthday, Ross!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hank said:
Happy Birthday Ross,

This worked out perfectly!

I told everyone last year that VR.com would present Sir Ross a check for 50% of the fee's that VR.com members paid for the Friday night dinner in Orlando.

Well - 24 members were there, so Ross's birthday check was just sent!

Ross - We love you and appreciate all that you do for this forum..

Buy yourself something nice buddy :D
Thank you everyone! This along with some other donations I've got over the year puts me about 1/3 or a little over my goal for getting my new choppers.

This is about the sexiest one so far this year.

ROSSbd08.gif

happy birthday

happy birthday

Hi Ross,
Happy happy birthday to you today. Hope you have a very nice time. I don't know how to put any thing funny on here yet. But I learned how to use this site somewhat and I can email now so I am getting there. Thank you for your kindness and answering of my questions. So you have a wonderful day.
alpha 1

alpha 1 said:
Hi Ross,
Happy happy birthday to you today. Hope you have a very nice time. I don't know how to put any thing funny on here yet. But I learned how to use this site somewhat and I can email now so I am getting there. Thank you for your kindness and answering of my questions. So you have a wonderful day.
alpha 1
Thank you. As you use the board more, you'll begin to experiment with the boxes above and then you'll get it. It just takes a little time and patience.

Latest posts

Back