Happy Birthday, Ross!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Birthday Boy, Rossman!!!!

Birthday Boy, Rossman!!!!

"WHOO HOOO" ANOTHER YEAR OLDER!!! Just think of the alternative, my bud.....we all love you, gramps!!!!

Evelyn

Well I had been planning to have a female wrestling match delivered to your living room and emceed by the Fabulous Mullah.:D Unfortunately Mullah passed away this past year and the whole deal went in the crapper……Thousands or dollars were lost.:rolleyes: Thank goodness I have a few days left to come up with another plan….:cool: :cool:

Happy birthday my friend….many, many more.

cooker said:
Well I had been planning to have a female wrestling match delivered to your living room and emceed by the Fabulous Mullah.:D Unfortunately Mullah passed away this past year and the whole deal went in the crapper??Thousands or dollars were lost.:rolleyes: Thank goodness I have a few days left to come up with another plan?.:cool: :cool:

Happy birthday my friend?.many, many more.
Send Bina and Marky instead!

Ooo I like this present:

Ross said:
Send Bina and Marky instead!

Ooo I like this present:

Should not be a problem:cool: ?I do however have some misgivings about sending Bina?.I don?t know if we could smuggle her back over the border.:D How long do you think you can keep her hidden from the missis????:cool: :cool:

Well, well. My husband and two of our friends share your birthday, perhaps not your age, but the day is usually one of fun and teasing all our little fishies. We shine a penlight on their bowl and watch them draw nearer.

o.k. I just got back from the dentist and now I have to plan a trip to Ohio?? You people move fast and needless to say, my catwoman leathers are at the cleaners after a busy V.Day
What is a girl to do?

Oh my, do I have the date. I'm going to meet this lady
1suserv1.jpg
around back of the Super 8 motel soon. Just love presents!

Birthday Boy!

Birthday Boy!

Happy Happy Birthday Ross!!!! I love you and hope you are happy and smiling. Wishing you the best as always! HUGS TO YOU~~~~~:D How many times do I get to spank you this year?:eek:

Bina said:
I'm worried for you Ross.....this truck driving lady looks like she may like to play rough.:eek:
Yeah she's into tasers and handcuffs. All the kinky things. :D I was so elated when she agreed to meet me in the back lot of the motel and knock off a quicky. Can't wait!

Bina said:
o.k. I just got back from the dentist and now I have to plan a trip to Ohio?? You people move fast and needless to say, my catwoman leathers are at the cleaners after a busy V.Day
What is a girl to do?
Never take them off!

imhayley said:
Happy Happy Birthday Ross!!!! I love you and hope you are happy and smiling. Wishing you the best as always! HUGS TO YOU~~~~~:D How many times do I get to spank you this year?:eek:

probably as many as you want........:p

imhayley said:
See Hensylee's post! :D

k6776486.gif

A trip to Ohio?? hmmm why that is just across the state line!

Latest posts

Back