HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cooker (54)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday! Have a Banana Split.

The Monkey

by Sheldon Allan Silverstein

1 little monkey
Was goin' 2 the store
When he saw a banana 3
He'd never climbed be4.
By 5 o'clock that evenin'
He was 6 with a stomach ache
'Cause 7 green bananas
Was what that monkey 8.

By 9 o'clock that evenin'
That monkey was quite ill,
So 10 we called the doctor
Who was 11 on the hill.
The doctor said, "You're almost dead.
Don't eat green bananas no more."
The sick little monkey groaned and said,
"But that's what I 1-2 the 3-4."

How were you at reading this?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHIMPIE!

One little monkey jumpin on the bed,
He fell off and cracked his head!
Momma called the doctor and the doctor said,
No More Monkey Jumping on the Bed!

Heed the advice! If you find yourself in bed today, watch the gymnastics so you don't hurt your head!

Happy Birthday you scoundrel! Cindy and I wish you a fantastic birthday. Our newest grandbaby was born yesterday, just one day shy of being a little monkey! Celebrate well and enjoy your banana cake!

Wishing my favorite chimp a wonderful & Happy Birthday today & many more to come! Go out & have a banana cake but only use one candle.....might start a fire if you use all of them! ;) :)

Happy Day Cooker! Seems like all my nieces and nephews are little monkeys, I wonder if we are related? All the best, Your valve bro, Brian

When I woke up this morning and my internet service was still down, I almost freaked out.
So, I called the "dude" and said, "est-ce qu'il y a un problem avec mon connection?"
And he said, "Oui, c'est avec le serveur."
So I said, "il faut que je serai connecter aujourd'hui parce que c'est la fete de mon ami, Le Chimp. "
I don't know if he caught the seriousness of my dilemma, but here I am....connected again in time to wish you a very Happy Birthday !
Hopefully the naughty b-day wishes will be showing up later this evening. Mary is buying a new Bikini. ;)

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to YOu
Happy Birthday Mr. Chimp
Happy Birthday to YOOU............and many more

Go out and enjoy some Banana Cream Pie and eat, laugh, ENJOY your day with family and friends

Thanks everyone and who knew we had so many poets and singers ... it has been a good day, long but good ... I have ignored any thought of dieting and had a little of this and a little of that and of course a banana extravaganza! ... Grateful to be here and for the most part healthy ... good days and peace to the many friends I have made, I would not go back for a healthy valve and no surgery even if I could ... they say what does not kill you makes you stronger ... well AVR did not kill me and all of you have helped make me stronger ... peace out:cool:

Back