Happy birthday canada

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Canada Day.

Now I'm going to have this picture in my mind forever of "Swinging Chandeler" something.

Just like other national celebrations, the activities are all day long.... PicNics, parades, music, games, feasts, and fireworks.

Bina:
Sounds like our 4th of July.... This year, however, quite a few cities in our area are forgoing throwing fireworks extravaganzas, due to the economy. I'm sure many others had to axe fireworks displays this year. :-((((

Greg, one of the best holidays I ever spent in the US Navy was in Vancouver, BC. We arrived on the 30th of June so the celebration began with with Canada Day. By evening we all felt as though we had been adopted. Things only got better until the 4th of July when we had some difficulty. As frustrating as it was, we couldn't spend money! At every pub and restaurant we went in, when people saw our uniforms they refused to let us pay. We were not used to going into bars or pubs at home and having to sing but in Canada we sang and had the best liberty ever. No one on our ship had ever experienced such wonderful hospitality. Vive Le Canada!

Enjoy your cake and ice cream, and export some to us'ns down here! :D

We were suppose to have cake and ice cream? I ended up having pizza and beer, no cake or ice cream.
Still trying to clean up from the flood we had here Tuesday night, man that beer tasted good.

Thanks everyone for the wishes.

Pancake breakfast, worlds biggest water fight and beer gardens. Then off to see dino bones and the zoo in Calgary. Happy Canada Day, God Save the Queen...lol

Pancake breakfast, worlds biggest water fight and beer gardens. Then off to see dino bones and the zoo in Calgary. Happy Canada Day, God Save the Queen...lol

Hope you have fun Jeff. Not sure about any pancake breakfast around here (we'd probably sleep in and miss it) and our son broke his foot on Monday, so not too much walking for him.
A water fight sounds like fun, but again not around here. We have a river that is over flowing onto roads and there's a water band throughout the city :confused2: I won't talk about our zoo :thumbd:

Hope everyone has a safe and joyful Day July 1st

I'm on shift during this Canada day. Not complaining at all considering my heart valve surgery was back on Mar 21. Happy to be healthy and active!

In true Canadian fashion, I'll have a brewski at the end of the day and perhaps even watch some old footage of Bob and Doug and the great White north.

Hey Greg A, why don't you post a little Bob and Doug for our American brothers and sisters, eh!

Happy Canada Day !!!!!!!... to all our brothers and sisters, up North !!! May each of you, enjoy it to the fullest, Have fun.... be safe !!!!
Renee

Latest posts

Back