had 2nd surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good combination - bovine valve and pacer. I've had both of mine for almost 2 years now and they play well together. After things heal some more, be sure you have a good chat with your electrophysiologist about your life style, in order to ensure that they set your pacemaker properly for you. Post back or PM me when you want to discuss what that means. If you already know what I mean, you're ahead of most new pacer patients.

Hey, good to hear from you - wishing you a smooth recovery!

Take it easy, as you know!

Welcome to the MOO club!

Rachel

Hope you are feeling better today. Slow and easy.
Eat, breath, walk, sleep, and repeat....... eat, breath, walk, sleep....... Those are your jobs for now. :)

Glad to know that you made it through okay. I had been thinking about you because I knew you were scheduled for your surgery on Valentine's Day!

Take care of yourself and go out and live life! :)

If you have to undergo a second surgery, then getting a bovine valve is a plus. At least I think so, since I've been sporting one for almost 8 years.:wink2: I hope your recovery is uneventful.:smile2:

thanks duffey so far so good one day at a time and ya i think the bovine is the best for me had the mechanical one for what 10 months warfain with my ocd that didn't work well.plus my hobby is wood working and in my shop i have 10 thousand things that will and have cut me. again thanks

Latest posts

Back