David's Homecoming Photos

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidswife

Hey Everyone!

Thank you all again for all your thoughts and prayers as we prepared for surgery, during David's stay in the hospital and now as he is recovering at home. I have posted photos of his homecoming in an album on my profile page. Here is the link:

http://www.valvereplacement.com/forums/album.php?u=6850

I am so happy to have found you all - you are our extended family and we love you all!:)

Nadine

Wow What a nice looking family. How blessed you are!! So glad you are safe and home. Now let the true healing begin!

I'm speechless...the decorations bring back great memories
Nadine you have a beautiful family,thank-you for sharing
and God Bless

You all look great. I remember how I couldn't wait to see Justin on the couch surrounded by his dogs and how everthing just feels right when you are finally home.

Nadine, these are great pics.... lovely family. David looks comfortable and glad to be home. Im sure he will have a great recovery now that he is home. Give him my best. Danny

David, as I have said to some of the others, don't forget to let us know how your are doing. Here in the "Waiting Room" your experiences help keep keep us grounded. They help us form a more realistic expectation of how our own recoveries should go. I hope things go well for you and look forward to hearing how you are feeling.

Wonderful to hear David is home and by looking at your great pictures Nadine, I see David has a real comfy couch and its big enough for two :)

Your daughters are so thoughtful to take the time to make a special home coming for David that more special.

Best wishes to you David for a speedy recovery, and remember to be good to yourself.

Welcome home David. Great looking family. I noticed kitty is staying close. My pups slept on my lap while I slept in my recliner. Rest easy.

Latest posts

Back