Cookers Weigh In---FridayThrow Down 7-25

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep....no granola delivered in the south.....might get the door slammed in your face......You are not alone Bob.....my diet efforts suck....

Don't say that, Grand Chimp Leader!:eek::eek:

Put your determination back in place (whatever and wherever that is!:rolleyes:) and let's all have a great LOSING week!

Don't say that, Grand Chimp Leader!:eek::eek:

Put your determination back in place (whatever and wherever that is!:rolleyes:) and let's all have a great LOSING week!

I have a dear friend who is suffering from a lost love heartache......I have been helping her eat through her pain......she needs to get over it :D

I have a dear friend who is suffering from a lost love heartache......I have been helping her eat through her pain......she needs to get over it :D

I'm dubious.:eek:
Lost love heartache never gave me a desire to eat.:(
Maybe a different way of helping would be better for you both?:rolleyes::cool:

So I figured out a way to stop myself from dwelling on food all day. I was so busy working on a quilt for a friend of mine that I didn't even notice that I'd worked right through lunch time. I did get a little hungry about 1:30, so I quickly ate a bowl of soup from the pantry and went right back to work. Completely lost track of time and suddenly Nathan was on his way home from work! We ended up having chinese takeout, because I forgot to go to the grocery store! However, I only ate half of my meal and have saved the rest for tomorrow.

I will most likely be busy with the quilt again tomorrow, so here's hoping for another light eating day! :D

All though it would seem that as a Chimp that an almost totally fruit diet would suit me it does not:D?.I think my dilemma has been lack of protein through out the day?I have discovered that a couple of eggs for breakfast and a protein packed sandwich for lunch seems to curb my hunger while allowing me to stay within my WW points?..Hell, my cardio is making me take Lipitor anyway so I might as well have my scrambled eggs:D

All though it would seem that as a Chimp that an almost totally fruit diet would suit me it does not:D?.I think my dilemma has been lack of protein through out the day?I have discovered that a couple of eggs for breakfast and a protein packed sandwich for lunch seems to curb my hunger while allowing me to stay within my WW points?..Hell, my cardio is making me take Lipitor anyway so I might as well have my scrambled eggs:D

I have non-chimp requirements, but my nutrition instructions include: have some protein at every meal. Eggs are good for you. We fix some hard-boiled ones and I eat them occasionally for snacks or occasionally at breakfast to supplement my oatmeal. (Of course, go ahead and go bananas too. :)

I read the other day that a new study showed that people who ate a high protein diet lost, and kept, more weight off than those whose diets were high in grains and carbohydrates.
I'll see if I can find the link and post it, but your experience seems to match what was said, Cooker.:)

I read the other day that a new study showed that people who ate a high protein diet lost, and kept, more weight off than those whose diets were high in grains and carbohydrates.
I'll see if I can find the link and post it, but your experience seems to match what was said, Cooker.:)

Do Snicker bars have a lot a protein?:D:D:D:p

Do Snicker bars have a lot a protein?:D:D:D:p
laughgifs.gif

Oh yes, you are a funny chimp!

Alas....:rolleyes:at 52 I feel that the Chimp has excepted the fact that he is built for comfort and not for speed....not all bad;)....I came home to a homemade chicken potpie (best in the South) and followed up by fresh picked today blueberry cobler.....I did walk and hour between the potpie and cobler.....the Chimp is snug and happy:)

Well, since surgery i am down 10.4 pounds.
plus, i am doing the cardiac diet to that is WONDERFUL!!!!

oh well, a life style change.

Alas....:rolleyes:at 52 I feel that the Chimp has excepted the fact that he is built for comfort and not for speed....the Chimp is snug and happy:)

I'm glad to read that there are no quickies for our Chimp!;):p:p:p

Nervous, good going! More than 10 pounds is really good!:)

Latest posts

Back