Cooker's Surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news- this must be a "Great News" day and I am pleased to share it with you!

Brilliant news Cooker, so glad you got the all clear, all the best.

The call came in and all is clear.....the biopsy came back clean......he wants to check me in six months but just a precaution and a way to line his pockets and aggravate me with yet another appointment....

Thank you for the well wishes and prayers.:)

Yipee! "Thank God!" "All is well!" :) I am soooo happy & relieved to hear these news my friend! :) Now you can just resume your "Monkey Business!" :D

Take care! :)

I some how missed this thread, but glad I did, cause now I am in on the good news.

So happy to hear all is clear.

xoxo
Just
KathyM

Again, thank you.....I am reminded every day how very fortunate I am in so many ways......it would seem that my gratitude list falls far to short most days:eek:....The friendship and concern that all of you express will forever be cherished and impossible to express in words what it means to me......

Two stories began the same and have very, very different out comes.....a friend/co-worker had a small spot as well about the same time mine showed up......he has been diagnosed with melanoma...( back of the neck )....he had surgery Tueasday....very invasive....He meets with the surgeon and oncologist again on Monday to discuss the next step in his treatment options.....he is in a serious situation.....please keep him in your prayers, his name is Terry....

Sorry I didn't catch this sooner. I haven't been on very much here lately. I'm so glad you got good news. I know from experience about those cancer reports. I'm on my third cancer now, bummer. Good wishes are coming your way.

What a relief! I'm having trouble keeping up with the forum (is it growing bigger every day?), but I'm glad I caught your "all clear" post at last.

So sorry about your friend--melanoma is a scary enemy.

Latest posts

Back