Cooker's Surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And push:D;)....Thanks everyone.....I don't think I have revealed the location on my incision...hiney?....ok...lets play pin the tail on the Chimp;);)

I consider this a hint :D:D:D
- below the waist/hip bone..........front or back???;)
:eek:OUCH!!!!! if it was on front ;)

Glad hear everything went well Sir Cooker.
Prayers coming your way for good results.

Cooker, I know I don't post too often, but do read the posts quiet frequently. You always make me laugh, and keep my spirits up! Your humor is priceless!
Can't imagine this blog without you. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Thank you for being you! Kathy

Here's wishing you well Tom :)

Keep up the old smile, hope that's not affected by the scars... ;-)

I coulda sworn that's where it is! I just ASSumed that's where it was since you were keepin its location really quiet. Now do we get to know where it really is?

Glad to hear part 1 went well...

I am guessing the bandage is on your forehead...like a headband, making you look like a tough dude..although with all that chimp fur who can tell.:D...

Heal well Cooker!

Glad to hear part 1 went well...

I am guessing the bandage is on your forehead...like a headband, making you look like a tough dude..although with all that chimp fur who can tell.:D...

Heal well Cooker!

Give that Australian beauty a cigar :D ....yep, just above the left eye :cool: .....don't dispair...that distinctive simian brow is intact :cool::cool:;)

When do you get your results? I hope all is positive. I've been through it too. Last year I had the first regular visit to the dermatologist that I didn't have to have something unpleasant done for almost 5 years. Tomorrow's agenda includes making an appointment for my hubby for a follow-up on his dome:))). He lost most of his hair in his late teens and early twenties and the rest of it decades ago. He can't seem to remember to wear a hat or use sunscreen so I settle for having him zapped periodically. He has some pretty deep scars from a couple of SC skin cancer but everything has always healed up just fine. I wear a visor and always wear sunscreen and still have had problems. I think the damage was done when we are were still kids and having the time of our lives playing in the sun, sand, and surf. I think it was worth it.

The call came in and all is clear.....the biopsy came back clean......he wants to check me in six months but just a precaution and a way to line his pockets and aggravate me with yet another appointment....

Thank you for the well wishes and prayers.:)

Awesome news that the biopsy came back clean...CONGRATS!

Thoughts/prayers continue coming your way....

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"The stars might lie, but the numbers never do" ... Mary Chapin-Carpenter ... 'I Feel Lucky'

Hey all, Cooker, take good care of you and I'll be thinking about you. Let us know how you get on... ya big ape.

Lynn xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back