clfhangr is recovering

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic! Wow...thanks for posting. Have been waiting to get an update.
Continuing prayers and best wishes. Take your time...

Good news. Thanks for checking in with us.

Don't rush your body to heal any faster than it is ready. There really isn't any prize for being fastest out of CICU or out of the hospital. The reward for giving your body what it needs now, at the start of your recovery, is great. The few extra days here or there will be rewarded for years to come.

Happy to hear you are doing so well.

(That little fella hanging around Dad's neck is a cutie. :) )

Sweet!!!! I look forward to reading your report when you are ready. Curious to know how this compares to the previous one 7 years ago. Best of luck with recovery, with 2 under your belt, and I hope no more, you are a pro now.

I was just thinking the same thing as JKM about your little guy hanging on your shoulder. He's gotta be the best thing there is to help your recovery. But go slow now. Rest a lot. Take naps. In a few weeks you'll start noticing how much better you feel each morning.

OH WOW!!!!
I can't beleive you are able to post not even 48 hours post OHS!!!!!!
Hope your recovery goes just as well as the op!
Love Sarah xxxx

Man, you guys with your record rates of recovery and early discharges are embarrassing us slow pokes.

CONGRATS!

Good to hear! I went to college in Bozeman, and have some family in Billings. Glad to hear you are doing great!

Well I got out off the hospital exactly 7 days from when my surgery took place.
Here are some highlights.
1. woke up with the breathing tube in but had a great team with me there to keep my anxiousness down.
3. Wow in this case the redo came with a lot more pain than the first. My surgeon told me the reason for this was that he found the area that caused issue my first go around in it looked like a bomb had gone off in my chest. He had a large amount of clean work to do.
4. My renal transplant decided to take a couple days off and I loaded up on on about 10 pounds of extra fluid. My team was ready for this and had it all off with in 3 days. Thank god for my team. My legs looked liked I had elephantitis and they were extremely painful to move about on. Now that all the extra fluid is off I am able to ambulate so much better than 2 days ago.

More to come.

Good to hear your home, weird feeling waking up with that breathing tube in and trying to talk.........just aint happening ...LOL.
Hope you have a smooth recovery .
Brad

Glad to hear your home!!
Hope your recovery continues to progress nciely,
Love Sarah xxx

Latest posts

Back