Christina G Winkelman 11/02/1946-12/15/2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christina

http://www.valvereplacement.com/forums/showthread.php?p=438272#post438272

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tucson/obituary.aspx?n=christina-g-winkelman&pid=137432480

picture.php
Christina G. Winkelman Share E-mail Visit Guest Book

Christina G. Winkelman of Tucson, loving wife, grandmother, mother, sister and daughter passed away suddenly Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at the age of 63, after a short illness. Born in t'Harde, Holland on November 2, 1946 to Art Vlieger and Hennie Vlieger-Berghorst. She lived in Holland until 1968 when she married Pieter Van Krimpen and together they immigrated to Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. In December 1972, Pieter was killed in an automobile accident and she moved back to Holland to be closer to her family. By 1977, Christina was once again living in Canada, where she met and married her husband of 32 years, Gordon Winkelman of Tucson. Christina was an avid lover of great music (having been a singer herself for a short time) also the Catalina Mountains and the Sonoran Desert. She had a great love of everything cats and for a period of time, and had five purebred Persian cats that were her babies. She made a great impact on everyone who knew her and will be greatly missed. She is survived by her husband, Gordon; daughters, Danielle and Petra-Michelle (Trevor); grandchildren, Sarah, Pieter, Anika and Jarod; mother, Hennie Vlieger-Berghorst; sisters, Will (Matthew), Henny and Anneke; brother, Henk (Gerrie) and numerous nephews and nieces. A Memorial Service to celebrate her life will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, December 20, 2009 at FUNERARIA DEL ANGEL, 7 East University Blvd. Gathering at the family home afterward. Arrangements by HEATHER MORTUARY (322-6131).

Published in the Tucson Newspapers on December 18, 2009

I'm so shocked and saddened to see that Christina has passed away. I extend my sincere condolences to Christina's husband and family. What a loss to our vr.com family.

I am so shocked to see this. I am so very sorry to hear Christina has passed. Please know all that love her are in my prayers.

I am so sad to read this. My condolences to all her family and friends. She was a lovely dear lady. God bless.

I am at a loss for words. Deeply saddened. Had the pleasure of sharing a number of reunions with Christina. She was a lovely women. What a huge loss to her family and our community. May you rest in peace Christina. We will miss you.

I am ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED!! My heart started racing.

My sincere sympathy to her family.

My Sincere Condolences

My Sincere Condolences

I too, join all the others in expressing my condolences on Christina's passing. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family as they deal with this most difficult time....Harold (Harrybaby666) Lowell:(:(

I'm in a state of shock & so saddened by these tragic news.

Christina was on Chatzy just last Sunday. We talked about whether we'd be able to go to Golden for the reunion. I had also just this morning sent her a request to be my neighbor in FT.

so, so sad! :(

My condolences to the family.

My condolences to the family.

I am so shocked. She talked about working out, and staying healthy. I thought she was doing great.

I'll miss her.

My heart started racing.

Same here.............

Ohhhhhhhhhhh no. Very difficult news to read ... thoughts/prayers en route to her family and friends. She will definitely be missed.

Aye...can hardly believe it.... :(

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"My time here is over" ... Patty Loveless ... 'How Can I Help You Say Goodbye?'

I was shocked and deeply saddened with the news that Christina has passed. Gordon, you, the girls and the grandkids have our deepest sympathy, love and prayers.
Jim & Dee

Back