Christina G Winkelman 11/02/1946-12/15/2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such great losses for our group, Christina, Bonnie and now Ross. I hope we can find comfort in the many wonderful memories they left with us. There have been too many members who left us to mention but all contributed so much support, humor and mainly the encouragement to go through one of the most frightening and difficult events of our lives. For me, Christina had a major role in getting me through this traumatic period. Many thoughts to their families who supported them supporting us.

donna

Sad Losses

Sad Losses

Such great losses for our group, Christina, Bonnie and now Ross. I hope we can find comfort in the many wonderful memories they left with us. There have been too many members who left us to mention but all contributed so much support, humor and mainly the encouragement to go through one of the most frightening and difficult events of our lives. For me, Christina had a major role in getting me through this traumatic period. Many thoughts to their families who supported them supporting us.

donna

I can't help but remember Cristina for the rest of my life. She was a positive force for exercise and companionship with our walks in the Mall and lunch afterward with a small group of folks- some of whom are still having the lunch- if not the exercise ;).

I am so happy to see she affected many others the same way, with her positive attitude and friendly nature.

Latest posts

Back