Christina G Winkelman 11/02/1946-12/15/2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so saddened and in tears about this news. We enjoyed many conversations and I always enjoyed spending time with her, both in person and on the board. Gordon, you and the family have my sincerest condolences. I know how much she loved you, her daughters, and grandchildren. May God comfort you during this time of loss.

I was shocked to hear. Such sad news. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Mark

This was totally unexpected this morning. I, too, have spoken with Christina many times, and we met at the Golden reunion. She will be much missed.

This is indeed a total shock to us all. I just talk to Chistina on Chat last Sunday and over the phone on Monday. We have our luncheon gatherings each Tuesday and she is always there. I cant imagine her not at them anymore. We all our in total shock and in tears of this sad news. My love and prayers go to Gordan and the two girls. May they have peace and comfort from our Father in Heaven. Christina will be greatly missed.

We both share in your loss. Christina was always so positive and such a wonderful person. God Bless!!!!!!
John & Joann

I waited awhile to get myself together before posting. I, too, could not believe it. We first met many years ago before we joined VR - in Dr Rich's forum on about.com. Soon, we both joined VR. That was early in 2000. We met in Orlando and had some lovely visits. What a sweet lady. She always meets once a week with other VR members and they will greatly miss her, as all of us here in VR will. My sincerest condolences to her family; we know they are devastated.

Christina, my dear, rest well and peacefully. We will not forget. Blessins..........

My deepest sympathy to Christina's family. They and her friends have lost a bright and lively presence.
I was fortunate enough to meet her and other VR members nearly a year ago when in Tucson.

Sad news... Since I have been coming to VR.com (starting well before I actually joined), there were many of the old guard that kept it flowing, kept it alive, kept it informative... each of these were reasons I joined so that I could belong to a common fraternity, a brotherhood. I do remember Christina as one of the old guard that helped me (and many others) I will miss her. Best wishes Christina and rest in peace !

Oh, no! I'm so sorry to read of this.
I met her in Golden in 2004, and had hoped to get together with her in May 2008, but I didn't make it to Tucson, thanks to a bout with mono.

My deepest condolences to her family and friends.

I will never forget Christina and how much she did for me. She was there with me through it all. Her love and support has gotten us all through some rough spots. She was my coumadin guru and encourged all of us to insist on good care.

Her example of back to back valve replacements gave me the courage to get through one.

It is such a shock to hear she has left us but our memories of her kindness live on.

My heart goes out to her family of whom she was so proud.

donna

Very sad news to sign on to today. My prayers are going out to Cristina's family. Rest in peace.

Oh my,this is sad to learn,sympathy,thoughts and prayers
to all her family and to another vr angel we will miss her posts
but know shes with all our angels here always

Latest posts

Back