Change Or Die

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
No one likes change or to leave their comfort zone, a natural human condition:rolleyes: ... it will take some time to learn and adapt to the VR.org but we will and I for one will not be a thorn in the side of those in charge by complaining (publicly anyway:p) ... lets support this change with patience and positive feedback....

It's really not all that different. Kind of like using Windows XP and then stepping up to Windows Vista. Some new features, some things are now in different places, but take time, mouse around everything and soon, it will be like being on the old forum. I just wish we hadn't lost a whole months worth of data.:(

It's really not all that different. Kind of like using Windows XP and then stepping up to Windows Vista. Some new features, some things are now in different places, but take time, mouse around everything and soon, it will be like being on the old forum. I just wish we hadn't lost a whole months worth of data.:(

It's like if my wife moves the bread, we still have it, I just have to look for it.....:p

gosh, this part's easy. I tried re-registering in the page I got to and it fussed like crazy at me and I gave up. then typed in the new VR address, got right in and just had to sign in w/my 'vitals' and got here. now we will see if this posts to the thread!

Mornin, Y'all.

I'm lost.
Are all the old posts gone? Can we no longer access all that valuable information?
I hope this isn't taken as a complaint.... just an information please question.

Yes - Losing a months worth of data sucks bug time!

That's the price we pay for having someone else be in ultimate control.

Now we I am in control and can ensure that we have timely backups and can always recover and/or tweak anything I need.

Better in the long run.

I'm lost.
Are all the old posts gone? Can we no longer access all that valuable information?
I hope this isn't taken as a complaint.... just an information please question.

JKM7,

If you go to the bottom of the 'Small Talk' page, and look at 'Thread Display Options', you can choose to see the older threads.

Good Job, Hank!! :)

Back