Back to Valvereplacement...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeB

I'm back, I guess when the site was updated they deleted users that haven't posted/logged in for awhile. I originally joined in 2002-2003, but I recently started to think about some things more lately. My signature states what I have done. I am hoping to post regularly and eventually would like to be involved with helping the younger generation deal with their at their age since I had OHS at 2mos and AVR at 20, and I am 28 now.

So I just wanted to re-introduce myself.

Here's another old timer who hasn't left....although I have to say over the past year or so, I feel as though a ton of people have left....a lot of the members that were here when I hit town......I haven't been on or posting very much as I have been left wondering where everyone had gone.....in any case, WELCOME BACK!!!

Welcome back, Mike. I really think that your "younger" perspective will be a very useful balance to our somewhat older typical population. Younger members will need help and support from people their own age - it isn't "real" otherwise.

Thanks for thinking of us and coming back to help.

WELCOME BACK, Mike!!! Good to "see" you again. :)

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * meet_04.16.11_Dwight.IL *
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Seems like it's been forever that you've been gone" __ Fort Minor __ 'Where'd You Go?'

Welcome Back Mike.
I too have been MIA for awhile.. life got pretty busy and then i lost the link for the site..
just dropped back in again for the first time in a long while.

I'm obviously a bit late to this one, but it's great you've come back, Mike. As someone who was on the younger end of the scale (31) for his surgery, I definitely had challenges finding age-appropriate information; your experience could really fill in some gaps for the younger people in the waiting room. Glad you're here.

I am usually MIA here these days, but stop in to lurk about and check on friends. I had my OHS at 29, and there was no support outside family, friends, and a couple of books at the library. Do check in when you can. I know I still rely on this place from time to time. All the best, Brian

Latest posts

Back