Andy - 6 week post-op Update

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To Andy, one of my mentors, keep writing and posting buddy, your writings and good humour (spelled correctly) got my stress levels way down over the last 6 weeks.

as previuosly said 6 weeks already, time flies when having fun and on vacation.

what's with the new belly button mid chest Andy, are you trying to start a new fashion trend or something?:p :rolleyes:;):eek: (just for Ross' benefit)

That was my point Ross! And... notice her silence now.... I think she's all talk ;)

Ha Ha....u boys make me laugh. Just ask my poor suffering husband about how many people I flashed
in the first few months post op.
Oh, and there was a pic somewhere in the TOOTS forum, but maybe it got dusty and thrown in the trash.....it sure ain't no cleavage shot.

Ok, I'll post another one out in the public forums (that'll teach ya, lol).

IF it helps, and people can do what ever they like of course, usually most people post a picture or 2 in the TOOTs forum, to have fun, show others how good they look, (preferable in their silly pose in an "beautiful" tacky shirt, I think the official shirts all went missing- I think one of the first posts at the top of the forum explains the tradition) after surgery, its set to private, so people aren't worried about the toots picture being seen by everyone in the world.
Then most do the weekly or so updates letting the world know how they are doing in the post surgery forums, where everyone can see how people do week by week, the good and the bad ect.

IF it helps, and people can do what ever they like of course, usually most people post a picture or 2 in the TOOTs forum, to have fun, show others how good they look, (preferable in their silly pose in an "beautiful" tacky shirt, I think the official shirts all went missing- I think one of the first posts at the top of the forum explains the tradition) after surgery, its set to private, so people aren't worried about the toots picture being seen by everyone in the world.
Then most do the weekly or so updates letting the world know how they are doing in the post surgery forums, where everyone can see how people do week by week, the good and the bad ect.

Yes, this forum is highly guarded. No web bots, no guests, nobody but members can even see it. If you doubt, log out and see if you see it.

Private thread between Ross & Andy... Andy: Well, did you get the webcams all set up for the 'private' forum? Ross: Yep, they're all set. Test them out and make sure you can see everyone that's in the forum at the time. Andy: Yep, I see Bina & Penny - they're both in there snooping around right now. Ross: Even camera angle 3? Andy: Yep, that one's my favorite! Ross: Mine too! And I also posted something out on there making sure all the girls believe that forum is private so they're not afraid to post their cleavage. Andy: Perfect! I'll back that up with some posts to make it more believable! Ross: Alright, gotta go - girls walking by window in shorts and halter tops!

DISCLAIMER: The above is all ficticious!, and for humor purposes only. Names have been changed to protect the innocent (luckily neither Ross or I are innocent, so didn't have to change our names). No animals harmed during any of this dialog.

Funny guy Andy, have you thought of new career as playrightÉ
oops still on french keyboard (Ross can we make an "ooops" out of that key É)

I would likely need it frequently, cause ooops/blunder way too frequently and then apologies required

Latest posts

Back