30 years ago

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

2 young 18 year olds, 7 days out of high school, entered a church sanctuary and got married.

Can't believe the old lady has put up with me for 30 years!

And I bet just like me when I got married at 16 and my husband 18 they said it would not last. 42 years later and here we are. Congrats and many many more to come

And I bet just like me when I got married at 16 and my husband 18 they said it would not last. 42 years later and here we are. Congrats and many many more to come

The preacher sat us both down and told us that he didn't want to marry us because it would not last. I wish Rev. Jerry Sullivan were around here today, we'd make him eat his words.

Ross - Congratulations to you both! Somehow the human heart knows what is right for us -- if only we listen to it. I would bet that if your preacher was there to celebrate with you, he would happily eat his words, as this is a winning situation for all!

Many happy returns!

Happy 30th Ross & Lynn (got her name from above)! Huge accomplishment many of us didn't / won't make. Be proud, very proud!!! Of course I'm guessing at least half the credit has to go to Lynn on this one ;) And best wishes for many, many more to come!

Hey I'm surprised I don't have a flat head. The frying pan is dented, but the head is still rounded. :biggrin2:

Attachments

• whipped2.jpg
    whipped2.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 123
Hi Ross
Congratulations to you both. Enjoy, celebrate and reminisce.
The flying pan comment made me think about another forum I belong to. One member's nickname is Kahboom. And you know what? His avatar is a cartoon of a head, tongue outside the mouth with a frying pan impacting the side of the head. He frequently refers to wife and flying frying pan when he's in trouble.
Best wishes for many, many more anniversaries.

YES TERRY!!!! My wife and I were young when we got married and i sure there was a pool as to how short it would last. Well 37 years later and we both think we should have made them all some big bets!!! LOL Mike

If it's your anniversary, then I guess you've just reminded me that it's my 5th valve anniversary. I thought the day I had surgery, it must be a good day since it was yours and Lyn's anniversary, along with member Tommy's and his wife. I had totally forgotten about it until I read your post.
Congratulations to us all!

Latest posts

Back