26th Valversary on the 26th

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDMc

Another year! It has been a really good one, filled with reunions, and getting together with family and friends. My house has been undergoing renovations we've put off for 26 years, and I finally have a real bedroom with 2 closets! I had a wonderful Summer: visit from my sister who lives in California; 2 weekends with friends at the "beach house" (my two oldest friends came); dinner with Cort; got two new, good bosses at work; and my health is pretty darn good. The old Shiley is doing it's job! Thank you dear friends for being such an invaluable resource, and great support! Your valve brother, Brian

And thank you for all the support and kindness you give us here on the forum!!

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS for your very special 26 years on the 26th of October Valversary! I think I might have bought a lottery ticket or two with those numbers going for me!!

Best wishes and thanks for sharing your year with us.

:smile2::biggrin2: Marguerite :biggrin2::thumbup:

And thank you for all the support and kindness you give us here on the forum!!...............Marguerite :biggrin2::thumbup:

Yes, indeed, Brian.:smile2:

Congratulations and thanks for all the time you put and the thoughts you shared with us.

May may you celebrate many more anniversaries with good health, great company, and happiness.

GOSH, what a nice testimony to the wonders of heart surgery and to life! You're gonna be around to enjoy that bedroom for a long ol time. Blessins.................

Hi Brian,

Congrats!! 26 years... simply amazing.. Keep on clicking!
My hat is off to you my friend. Wishing you many more trouble-free years.

Rob

Brian I think that between you and Dick
highs.gif
you are great ambasadors for cardiac research .......hmm maybe we could sell posters or calendars to raise reasearch bucks.... keep on keep'n on

congrats.gif

Latest posts

Back