2009 ValveReplacement.com Head Count

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2009 ValveReplacement.com Head Count

• Yes, I will attend (1 Person Total)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Yes, We will attend (2 People Total)

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Yes, We will attend (3 People Total)

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Yes, We will attend (4 People Total)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, We will attend (5 People Total)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided - I'll let you know as soon as possible...

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • No - I will not be attending - You people are all crazy!

Votes: 20 39.2%

• Total voters
Rah, rah....a Canadian gal - Ms. Adrienne - coming and coming from Texas here. Yep, good sale going on with American Airlines right now...so I hit that "Purchase" button and got it done.:D

We'll sure miss you Betty..:eek: Now, who else is going?!?!?!?!

Rah, rah....a Canadian gal - Ms. Adrienne - coming and coming from Texas here. Yep, good sale going on with American Airlines right now...so I hit that "Purchase" button and got it done.:D

We'll sure miss you Betty..:eek: Now, who else is going?!?!?!?!

We'll be there!;):p
Adrienne, I'm so glad to read that you've got your tickets and will be with us in St. Louis.:)
Betty, I'm so sorry that you won't be!:( We had a great time in Gatlinburg, and I was so looking forward to seeing you again.
We're working on dinner arrangements for Friday night and I've been checking group prices for various attractions--riverboat, Budweiser tour, and zoo.
It's going to be a good time!:)

Janie's correct, that button was red hot with a good deal. Could not resist:) My SUV would burn more than the cost of a ticket for a 12 hr rt drive. So..decided to kick back and fly over. Looking forward to seeing everyone in March!

I'm a go too, Mary. Will only have a two and a half hour drive from Evansville. Can't wait to see everyone. Will certainly miss you, Betty.

Hey Mary,
Got my flight and room taken care of today. See you all in March.
Betty, sorry you and Tom can't make this one was looking forward to seeing you again.

Anyone recall the Coors tour in Golden? It was free and they passed out more beer than I could drink at once:D Actually, I am a red wine type of gal. Nonetheless, it was fun afternoon:)

Thanks Mary. This looks more entertaining than Coors. Being the horse lover I am. The Clydesdale Stable would be a must see!

My time will be short in STL. Arriving Thurs around 3PM. Departing Sat after breakfast.:( Whatever is on the agenda...will work.;)

Thanks for planning. I know how challenging it can be!

Departing Sat after breakfast.:(

What time???

Slight possibility I could drive down for the day on Saturday ... POSSIBLY leaving LATE Friday night ... and then heading back LATE Saturday night or very EARLY Sunday morning.... A short time, I know.....

*chuckles*

Odd thing is I'll be in the St Louis area again at the end of June for the Monte Carlo Nationals in Collinsville IL ... and then I'll be in St Louis AGAIN in early September for the Route 66 Drive.........

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 drive = Sept '09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"When we make choices we gotta live with them" ... Darius Rucker ... 'Don't Think I Don't Think About It'

Hey Cort,

I have a 1:30PM flight on Sat. So suspect I will be heading to the airport no later than 11:15ish.

What time???

Slight possibility I could drive down for the day on Saturday ... POSSIBLY leaving LATE Friday night ... and then heading back LATE Saturday night or very EARLY Sunday morning.... A short time, I know.....

*chuckles*

Odd thing is I'll be in the St Louis area again at the end of June for the Monte Carlo Nationals in Collinsville IL ... and then I'll be in St Louis AGAIN in early September for the Route 66 Drive.........

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 drive = Sept '09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"When we make choices we gotta live with them" ... Darius Rucker ... 'Don't Think I Don't Think About It'

Cort,
You know we would love to have you with us even if it's only for a short time.

Anyone recall the Coors tour in Golden? It was free and they passed out more beer than I could drink at once:D Actually, I am a red wine type of gal. Nonetheless, it was fun afternoon:)

Ooh, me, me...I remember. What a tasty afternoon. ;);)

Other than the libations, I think I most remember Greg's comment in the tour bus on the way back to the hotel. Gina? Janie? Cort? Do any of you remember? :eek:

Hummmmmm. You may have to refresh my memory GF:confused: After all, did have a few beers:D.

BTW, where is our friend Greg from FL?

I have a 1:30PM flight on Sat. So suspect I will be heading to the airport no later than 11:15ish.

Ah, cool. So, even if I don't arrive until about 9a, I'll still have at least a couple hours to see you in St Lou! he he

Cort,
You know we would love to have you with us even if it's only for a short time.

*nods*

I know, Mary ... thanks. And, this is why I'm going to try to get down there for even just the day on Saturday. We'll see. Too bad baseball season doesn't start in March ;). he he

Other than the libations, I think I most remember Greg's comment in the tour bus on the way back to the hotel. Gina? Janie? Cort? Do any of you remember? :eek:

I don't think I was there to hear it. Did you all go on Saturday? If so, I missed that one because I was with friends...
http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/0410/Oct 04 CO MC groupr8_jpg.html
...eating pizza at that place that had the "stone oven" down the street from the hotel.....

Mary asked me to post something about the Budweiser tour, which I took about two years ago. It was a great tour, and I highly recommend it, although I wouldn't buy Bud except maybe to boil brats in. I was a little disappointed to see rice as one of the main ingredients, which transgresses the Reinheitsgebot. But the important parts of the tour are there: the Clydesdales, the Dalmatians, the tasting room, etc. Wait, skip the etc and go back to the tasting room. They had a wonderful stout on tap when I was there, which tasted nothing, nothing, nothing like Bud; it was delicious. Be sure to ask about the Spike additives. These are small bottles that are added to a beer. Be sure to try the chocolate with the stout, or whatever dark beer they have on tap: truly a unique flavor. I suppose, other than travel time there, you should plan on roughly two hours for the tour; it might be wise to call ahead about times; there were plenty of people there when we went, just days after Christmas.

Hey Mary,
Do you have an idea yet about how many will be attending? I am looking forward to it.

Latest posts

Back